• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcos Alonso

On loan at Sunderland. The kid looks really promising from the little i've seen. Could he be a good signing for the LB spot?

Him or Ben Davies and i would be happy.

He's the same guy who killed a young girl in a car crash right?

Was reading a Swansea board prior to our game against them and they pretty much unanimously wanted Davies dropped for Taylor, seems he's regressed a little, then again so have Swansea as a team. Danny Rose is still better though.

If you don't mind me asking Kingdawson how old are you.. I took you as someone in his early twenties, yet using the description 'kid' to describe a 23 year old, I would've expected it to come from someone hitting 40.

He was awful at Bolton. Quite interesting that he won the player of the year though when he was there, although I do believe it was the year they got relegated so anyone really could have received that award.

He's certainly bulked up and improved since then though, probably down to experience. Has looked good since his return to Premier League football.

He was awful at Bolton. Quite interesting that he won the player of the year though when he was there, although I do believe it was the year they got relegated so anyone really could have received that award.

He's certainly bulked up and improved since then though, probably down to experience. Has looked good since his return to Premier League football.

How could a player playing awful win POTY? irrespective of the fact that they got relegated, you'd have to perform to a good level (at least) to win that award.

If you don't mind me asking Kingdawson how old are you.. I took you as someone in his early twenties, yet using the description 'kid' to describe a 23 year old, I would've expected it to come from someone hitting 40.

28....he's 5 years younger than me ;)

How could a player playing awful win POTY? irrespective of the fact that they got relegated, you'd have to perform to a good level (at least) to win that award.

It was Bolton Wanderers. The whole team was ****. Someone has to win the award. The fans obviously thought he was better than the other ****. Thats irrespective.

legendary-thread.jpg

Do you not see how ridiculous your reasoning is?

It doesn't matter if it's ****ing Ross County...it's highly unlikely that every player in a squad performs poorly for the entire season. Every member of the Bolton squad played "awful"? (or worse being that Alonso was apparently the best...and you described him as having an awful season). Yes ok Mumorn whatever you say.

I wonder who won Derby's POTY when they went down with 11 points, I'm not sure if you'd even want to win that award.

Mumorn..i don't get what you're saying?

So you're saying you remember him playing awful the season he won the player of the year award? and that because they got relegated it doesn't count? please clarify.

Do you not see how ridiculous your reasoning is?

It doesn't matter if it's ****ing Ross County...it's highly unlikely that every player in a squad performs poorly for the entire season. Every member of the Bolton squad played "awful"? (or worse being that Alonso was apparently the best...and you described him as having an awful season). Yes ok Mumorn whatever you say.

He played 9 games in the premier league spread across 2 seasons.

In fact I have just seen that the year he won POTY was when they played Championship football which sums it up. I never knew you meant that season and if I did, I wouldn't have said anything considering I never saw Bolton in the Championship. But I know that he was hardly any good in the Prem at the time.

You assumed wrong then.

Back