• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

March

the Pessimist

Fraizer Campbell
the next games of us, chelsea and arsenal:

25. Feb
Chelsea - Bolton
Arsenal - Tottenham

03. Mar
West Bromwich - Chelsea
Tottenham - Manchester Utd
Liverpool - Arsenal

10. Mar
Chelsea - Stoke
Everton - Tottenham
Arsenal - Saudi Sportswashing Machine

17. Mar
Tottenham - Stoke
Everton - Arsenal
Emirates Marketing Project - Chelsea

24. Mar
Chelsea - Tottenham
Arsenal - Aston Villa

we have set ourselves up nicely with a gap of 10 points, but come end of march i'm expecting a pretty close race again considering the coming month

Those fixtures fill me with hope.. I don't see any of our opponents fixtures being that easy, so i could see us easily still ten points ahead of both of them come the end of march...

Coys.

I reckon 10 points for both us & Chelsea & 8 for Arsenal. We have got a great run of games from start of April to the end of the season,It will take a monumental fudge up for us not to finish at least 3rd

Chelsea
Bolton H
West Brom A
Stoke H
Emirates Marketing Project A
Tottenham H

Arsenal
Tottenham H
Liverpool A
Saudi Sportswashing Machine H
Everton A
Villa H

Tottenham
Arsenal A
Manchester United H
Everton A
Stoke H
Chelsea A

my guess would be Chelsea - 10 points Arsenal - 5 points Tottenham - 13 ;)

Arsenal have:

us (home)
Liverpool (away)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (home)
Everton (away)
Aston Villa (home)

That's a pretty dam hard set of games too.

I know its a bit boring, but just making sure we done get beat should be the aim if the game. Ill take 8 points from that right now. Our finish we be decided by how we play the 'lesser' teams, not the top 6 teams.

Arsenal have:

us (home)
Liverpool (away)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (home)
Everton (away)
Aston Villa (home)

That's a pretty dam hard set of games too.

Throw in the mid-week fixtures against AC-Milan and the away fa cup draw against Sunderland and it doesn't look much better for them. Could easily be out of all possible trophies by next sunday.

true. still tinkling my pants waiting for it all to be over though

Know what you mean.

This is the first time really since i've been supporting Spurs that i go into games thinking we have a chance of winning no matter who we face (Man U aside maybe). Its a very strange feeling to have and im not really comfortable with it.

we have set ourselves up nicely with a gap of 10 points, but come end of march i'm expecting a pretty close race again considering the coming month

Okay........regardless, of the fact that there's no telling how those games will go, have you considered what our April / May run in looks like by comparison to the others?

As totman has pointed out more than once, every team has to play the other 19 teams twice.

Arsenal also have to play Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project at home and Stoke away, not easy games. They'll get beat at Klanfield too I reckon.

We have some tough away games coming up. It's about feckin time we ended the hoodoo that Bolton have over us at the Reebok, they are truly awful this season.

to be honest im more concerned with who our rivals for the title are playing than the sides below us battling for 4th ;)

If we play every game like yesterday we could easily get 15 points :D

Not every team has Guthrie and Perch as central midfielders.;)

Personally, I'm predicting nine points from our next five fixtures. A win at Arsenal, a draw against United, a draw at Everton, a win against Stoke, and a draw against Chelsea. Will leave us on sixty-two points, with eight extremely winnable games to go. Then, we win every one and finish first, on 86 points, while Uncle Mike gloomily fingers a loaded pistol somewhere in the mist of despair down the road. :D

Last edited:
Not every team has Guthrie and Perch as central midfielders.;)

Personally, I'm predicting nine points from our next five fixtures. A win at Arsenal, a draw against United, a draw at Everton, a win against Stoke, and a draw against Chelsea. Will leave us on sixty-two points, with eight extremely winnable games to go. Then, we win every one and finish first, on 86 points, while Uncle Mike gloomily fingers a loaded pistol somewhere in the mist of despair down the road. :D

With any luck he will squeeze the trigger :D

just joking

This is the test. The prime concern is not losing to those teams around us - of course we want to go to the likes of Stamford Bridge and the Emirates and win but not gifting them 3 points is very important. We have the team to go and beat both sides at this moment, and a relatively easy FA Cup fixture in between the game with Arsenal (and also their game against Milan) will mean that we're the fresher of the two sides heading into the clash in a couple of weeks.

The season is just about to get interesting, and this is where we show what we're made of. Do we continue to fight for the title or do we drop backwards towards the other London clubs? I'm confident that we'll handle ourselves well, just like we did in 09/10.

After those fixtures, we have good run-in with a lot of home fixtures. Anyway, To Dare is to do - COYS.

Back