• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manchester Arena explosion

fudging awful. She played the arena right next to where I live only a couple of days ago, lots of kids at the show.

fudging honorless cowards attacking defenseless kids. To think they think they'll go to some sort of heaven for doing brick like this is just so beyond ridiculous on so many levels it's hard to grasp.

Condolences to everyone affected by this, terrible. :(

Horrible news. My condolences to everyone who was affected by this and to all British people. Be strong!

The final straw........Not that anyone wants to be blown up but to target an event that is obviously made up of parents and KIDS is sickening.

What the f.ck can we do about it?

There is actually nothing that can be done, this is a generational thing we hope burns out.

I read a great book about inside IS and this thing is not going away, its like a franchise scheme for terrorists. There is no negotiation table, this is lone wolves everywhere and anywhere that have no discrimination against us or there own.

The stark facts are there is no killing this by the next, all we can do is prevention measures and hope they get bored or as I say, burn out.

continue to do what we've been doing for the last 50 years

Thats where this is wrong.

The IRA killed as many in years of war as IS did in one attack through 9/11 and you could sit round the table and broker a deal with them like you could the IRA. As per my last post this is one terrorist organisation that is not going to stop any time soon, no one knows how to stop it, this is not like some hard headed Maggie Thatcher type who is delaying peace by being hard headed round a table, this is a group of people being fed an ideal scenario that does not exists, which means there is no end goal which means this just continues till it burns itself out.

The final straw........Not that anyone wants to be blown up but to target an event that is obviously made up of parents and KIDS is sickening.

Water, prosperity, democracy, liberalism, secularism to the middle east

Prosperity was essentially what determined peace in Northern Ireland

Short of thought police and persecution of everyone a little weird, there's no other way

Short of thought police and persecution of everyone a little weird, there's no other way

They need to look close to home for the answers here, the Middle Easts people have been rinsed to death by Middle East rulers for centuries and it remains today, it thrives in few.

the UAE survies off the fact the rulers get rich and still afford to grease the palms of the low population of natural to keep them happy, they also insist o n top jobs for locals. A business model thats worked in most other gulf states but in some still some waivering, like Bahrain etc. Look where these people come from? All nations rinsed by a bent as a nine bob ruler who blamed the west for oppressing his own people

Saudi Arabia have one but they're not too keen on the others

Back