• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Man U dressing room, shortly before KO on Monday evening.......................​..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick cooper

Neil Sullivan
Man U dressing room, shortly before KO on Monday evening.........................

"Right lads we should've had this title wrapped up but we've been sloppy. We can't let these blue tacos snatch it now because they'll never let us live it down. They stung us on the Munich anniversary & stuffed us 6-1. I don't care what you do, punch, elbow, push, pull, kick or dive just get the fudge out there & get it done!"..........

At this point Ferguson steps in "Cheers ref I'll take it from here"

(sorry if I missed it elsewhere)

This is fudging ancient, except the version I heard was the last line being "Cheers Howie, I'll take it from here"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back