• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Man flu

The major benefit of working from home.....no illness

That's the trouble with commuting to work. You are surrounded by diseased scum bags

I had 10 jobs last week in the cab 6 of them were sneezing not one of the ****s had their hand over the face. I got the snifffles today but im going to stop this fudger in its tracks, lemslip and a hot bath.

Women tend to deal with it a bit better than us men. I guess their immune system is better.

Chich - good luck but seems like lots of people have got it. People in my team were calling me to tell me theyre sick today and there is me telling my boss too. I think about 50% of us are sick haha.

I do think the commute does cause the sickness as SO many germs

Im just gonna sit in bed and watch tv.

Wrong. Women don't get man flu. They get woman flu, which isn't half as debilitating.

Women tend to deal with it a bit better than us men. I guess their immune system is better.

Chich - good luck but seems like lots of people have got it. People in my team were calling me to tell me theyre sick today and there is me telling my boss too. I think about 50% of us are sick haha.

I do think the commute does cause the sickness as SO many germs

Im just gonna sit in bed and watch tv.

Im sure it starts with W but does not end in V......:lol:

Anyone got any remedies for a chesty cough?

Its fudging killing me. I have downed some night nurse but has done nothing. I have had honey and milk and has done jack brick. I have had tea with honey and lemon and has done fudge all.

I want someone to open up my chest and pour some soothing mixture in there.

Ginola I have ust watched ugly betty - I couldnt get it up even if I had cilias or whatever its called

Anyone got any remedies for a chesty cough?

Its fudging killing me. I have downed some night nurse but has done nothing. I have had honey and milk and has done jack brick. I have had tea with honey and lemon and has done fudge all.

I want someone to open up my chest and pour some soothing mixture in there.

Ginola I have ust watched ugly betty - I couldnt get it up even if I had cilias or whatever its called

chai tea with a big glug of whisky in there. Won't fix it but you'll stop coughing while you drink it and after a few you'll be too fudged to care

Have 2 shots of brandy or dark rum with lime / limon juice and honey, in WARM water, Hit the bed with your quilt on top.
You will be be OK\o/

I've had it almost the last month and it shows no signs of relenting. It's a bastard!! The cold virus should be found, extracted and have its head pulled off by 2 horses running in separate directions. That and have Castiel take the Demon scum out of it!!

Fed up with a throat that feels like it permanently has a feather shoved down it. I've taken no sick leave and question whether I should have to get the rest to recover. Oh and no medicine or drugs work.

The one thing I haven't been doing so well lately is having early nights but they seem pointless when I then only wake up part way through ALL of the time!!

I am working from home - actually im at home just not working. I really cant - just been sending emails all day. I dont like taking days off sick but you cant go office and spread the germs and you cant go office as you wont survive the day. This is my ninth day off sick in 48 months at my current firm.

I just made tea with some brandy and some honey.

El G - whilst its admirable you go to work sometimes you just have to stay at home. Its better to have one person off sick than go to the office spread the germs and have five people off sick. Then again you just started your job right? so no sick pay?

I started work on 11/5/2001 and to this day I've never had one single sick day. Man the fudge up pussy lol.

Back