• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Malcom

Indeed. I see that over on Spurs(care in the)Community slagging an ITK is a banning offence. I’m almost tempted to join up so that I can get immediately banned.

SC's bannings for poking the transfer soothsayers with sharp sticks are quite rare. They are much more likely to ban people for failing to observe the baroque rules of their transfer forums, such as the absolute ban on discussing football or Spurs on the ITK thread, or for any insubordination directed at the preternaturally thin-skinned A&C chap.

Odd, because if you read the article in the Independent, he sounds like a Poch dream.

Burning desire to win.
Giving rousing team talks (at the age of 17)
Hard working - practising long after training has finished
Focused on self-improvement - e.g. working tirelessly on his weaker foot
Good at following tactical instructions
Keen at carrying out defensive work
Strong mentality
Dressing room leader

As well of course as all of his playing attributes

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...aux-tottenham-arsenal-liverpool-a8177526.html

The Mail are reporting that we still want to sign him (in addition to Moura). Buy and loan back until the summer might well be the outcome.

Interesting indeed...who is feeding who what info I wonder...

This the new way we’re doing things? Ship targets in bulk over to the training ground :D

It is like going to a national trust house and being told the tours start at 2pm and 3pm. I wonder if it ends outside the gift shop before going to the cafe for a cup of tea and a slice of cake. Hope they are not charging for the car park, they charge for parking now at some of them.

Is the above tweet refering to Moura at the end there or Malcom?

The second one seems to be about Malcom - but I think it's referring to a visit last week - I'm pretty sure it was UOL Esporte who reported it Thurs/Friday last week. Although he might have been back again.

To keep the rumour mill turning, a French journo is "reporting" that Bordeaux are now looking at a replacement in case they lose Malcom this window. Which goes against all messages coming out of Bordeaux thus far.

Itk tells me that moura and malcolm bumped into each other in the spurs canteen and things got nasty. Food everywhere.

Memories of the day Gomes and Gilberto squabbled over the moqueca, whipped up by the canteen staff to impress Diego on his tour of the training ground.

Bordeaux are playing at 4pm today. Will be interesting to see if Malcom plays.

Although much of the talk has been that - if we do manage to agree a deal - he will be loaned back for the remainder of the season and join us in the summer.
So if he plays today, it doesn't necessarily mean too much. If he doens't play however, there might be more to it....

Back