• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Malcom

Nkoudou and Sissoko. We need 5 or 6 options at AM. So at least one more in addition to Son, Eriksen, Alli and Lamela

Winks, Dier and Dembele are fine for the other 3 CM options. Medium term we either need to replace Dembele or back Onomah, but it's less urgent now than an AM.
Have you forgotten about Wanyama?

One of the great things about this website is the complete disdain that all that ITK crap is treated with. It is why it is my internet home.
Yeah, but there's still a swear filter (even though you can remove it individually, if you want). Remove that and I would not go to any other website. Ever. Not even to check the weather or my bank account.

Interesting references to Malcolm in this story...I suspect that perhaps we are looking at Moura after all ‘cos IF this is right, Poch will not want that sort of attitude at the club.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...toulalan-bordeaux-gourvennec-malcom-gus-poyet

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Odd, because if you read the article in the Independent, he sounds like a Poch dream.

Burning desire to win.
Giving rousing team talks (at the age of 17)
Hard working - practising long after training has finished
Focused on self-improvement - e.g. working tirelessly on his weaker foot
Good at following tactical instructions
Keen at carrying out defensive work
Strong mentality
Dressing room leader

As well of course as all of his playing attributes

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...aux-tottenham-arsenal-liverpool-a8177526.html

The Mail are reporting that we still want to sign him (in addition to Moura). Buy and loan back until the summer might well be the outcome.

Back