• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucky Green Kit?

WE did it in the 87 final as well.

But not once since we have had DL have we had a kit out early. Maybe once, the clean white one that Berba wore for our 125th anniversary season. DL does seem to make us wait until summer is almost over to flog the last of the shirts from the season before.

But surely have see the numbers ringing in his ears if they get our new one out for the final.

I remember queuing the night before the 91 cup final to get that new shirt to wear.
I remember they had the sponsors missing on half the shirts in the 87 final...could you imagine if that happened now?!

I do love that kit. Partly, obviously, it is the memories attached. I actually bought my nephew one of these jerseys for his birthday. He isn't really a sports fan, but he kept borrowing his older brother's football jersey (some random Costa Rican team that looks a little like Milan's ) so I wanted to get him one of his own.

Btw, I agree we have to play all in white. I just wish that this year's home jersey didn't have the blue stripes at the bottom.

I do love that kit. Partly, obviously, it is the memories attached. I actually bought my nephew one of these jerseys for his birthday. He isn't really a sports fan, but he kept borrowing his older brother's football jersey (some random Costa Rican team that looks a little like Milan's ) so I wanted to get him one of his own.

Btw, I agree we have to play all in white. I just wish that this year's home jersey didn't have the blue stripes at the bottom.

The players should customise them, like they do cutting holes in their socks. Cut off the blue bit and all go tank top style!

The players should customise them, like they do cutting holes in their socks. Cut off the blue bit and all go tank top style!

a Zeke crop

a198633edab46012c59c41501691fda9--ezekiel-elliott-arlington-texas.jpg

Do you reckon they will have Spurs shirts at Gatwick airport? I want the green one but also want the white one as itll be scorchio in Madrid tomorrow.

Decisions. Still blooming £54.99 in Sports Direct. Scandalous.

Back