• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Felt for Moura big time but understood the decision Poch made. And to be fair, it was a big decision to take because it takes balls to drop the fella who got a hat trick to get you to the final.

I know we lost and it's easy to sit here in hindsight but I will never be convinced that it were the correct thing to do... Leave out Son , Dele if Poch really thinks we cannot do without Harry, but don't take away the dream of our semi-final hat-trick hero! smh

I know we lost and it's easy to sit here in hindsight but I will never be convinced that it were the correct thing to do... Leave out Son , Dele if Poch really thinks we cannot do without Harry, but don't take away the dream of our semi-final hat-trick hero! smh

I always thought Harry would play if any way fit. I think there is an element that his ego wouldn’t allow him to sit on the bench. Not that that’s right but a fit Harry Kane will never sit on the bench for us.

I thought Son was the one most at risk because Alli and Eriksen bring different things to the party and also always start when fit.

The lemons must have said something.

I always thought Harry would play if any way fit. I think there is an element that his ego wouldn’t allow him to sit on the bench. Not that that’s right but a fit Harry Kane will never sit on the bench for us.

For me that comes across as small time ..

I thought Son was the one most at risk because Alli and Eriksen bring different things to the party and also always start when fit.

None of our front players deserved to be dropped for a two month absentee, Harry Kane ...A front two of Son and Lucas with Dele just behind would've been my preference starting front three.....

None of our front players deserved to be dropped for a two month absentee, Harry Kane ...A front two of Son and Lucas with Dele just behind would've been my preference starting front three.....

That’s a fair opinion. I don’t necessarily agree but as long as you’re not just saying that with hindsight, it’s a very fair point.

That’s a fair opinion. I don’t necessarily agree but as long as you’re not just saying that with hindsight, it’s a very fair point.

I think we also have to consider that Harry were up against the most accomplished center half in the PL, perhaps Europe. I would've prefered the two speedsters Sonny and Lucas running at their back line...

Anyway I'm off to get some kip ....night night all....Love the Spurs , love you all....well most of you.. :cool:

No post on Lucas all week? Obviously the player is not rated on this forum....

Outrageous decision to leave Lucas out of the starting line-up...

Poch says it's all about meteorology, getting into the heads of the players that they can achieve anything with belief.

Obviously that belief does not include winning games without Harry Kane...

Small time decision by Poch, when will he learn that the front players can play without Harry Kane?

What have you been watching? Very specific highlights of freaky moments of fortune that went our way?

We are W3 D1 L5 during Kane's latest injury spell.

A Champions League final starting spot shouldn't be decided on sentiment or handed out based on who "deserves it".

Moura is a very hit and miss player that has scored in 3 games in all of 2019, and has got 1 assist all season.

Felt bad for Lucas also but I figured he would play Kane and I understand why.

Lucas should have started too. This may be controversial but I would have not started Alli. What has he done in the last two seasons now to make him undroppable? Yes he’s been played out of position but he’s also had two fairly average seasons by his standards. Granted he’s had injuries too but what spurs player hasn’t had injuries this season.

You mean scored 2 goals and the winner against Barça in the semi and was dropped for the final and scored when he came on? Unlike Moura who scored a hat trick in the semi, was dropped for the final and didn’t score when he came on?
Yes. Never sure what the result would be but I'd like drop alli earlier in the season too for moura. I think pochs favourites are his blindspots.

Sent from my SM-G975F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

You mean scored 2 goals and the winner against Barça in the semi and was dropped for the final and scored when he came on? Unlike Moura who scored a hat trick in the semi, was dropped for the final and didn’t score when he came on?
Yet Moura caused more of an effect than Kane. His effect was visible in both the offensive and defensive phases. Kane was easily nullified by Liverpool.

Recall how Kane broke into the Spurs team? I would have started Moura over Kane. Llorente comes on earlier in place of Dele Alli for me as well. The attack had learnt how to play without Kane.

Yet Moura caused more of an effect than Kane. His effect was visible in both the offensive and defensive phases. Kane was easily nullified by Liverpool.

Recall how Kane broke into the Spurs team? I would have started Moura over Kane. Llorente comes on earlier in place of Dele Alli for me as well. The attack had learnt how to play without Kane.

Our worst form of the season came when Kane was injured so i dispute that they learned how to play without him

It's like Poch has no faith in the front players and yet these players have shown they can go away to Emirates Marketing Project and Ajax in the previous rounds and score six goals .... My heart sank for Lucas when BT announced that Harry were starting without mentioning the starting line-up...Just knew Poch would do something silly like that..
Reminded me of Chelsea vs Spurs when Pochettino decided to play Son instead of Davies at LWB.

Back