• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

That's what I thought about 8 years ago. The recent ones are very comfortable inside - nearly Merc quality (better than BMW and far better than Audi).

They're not the powerful beasts they used to be, but they're very good cruisers if you do any kind of distance.

All assembly line cars today are basically good. My nephew went to sell Merc last year from BMW and is great for staff discounts but doesnt think they are built well enough for the price. Too many bring-backs on th AMG lines and the customers are a bigger pain than even the BMW winkers as he called them.
I'm surrounded by petrol heads.

Have you seen the prices for a Cinquecento?
I actually love a little hatchback.

I bought the wife a little C3 and it's so much fun to chuck about the place. One of the downsides of motorway cruisers is that you lose the fun that's to be had roostering a wheel. I can't even pull my handbrake around a corner - it's all automatic.

Does look a little like the old covered in superglue and ramraided Halfords kind of car. That said, they do have the performance to back up that look.

Much prefer the C63 (which appears to have become some kind of uniform in Chichester, like the X5 used to be) which is a lot more understated and still brutally quick.

0-60 sprint is epic, the C63 does the slidey thing too often for my liking.

I actually love a little hatchback.

I bought the wife a little C3 and it's so much fun to chuck about the place. One of the downsides of motorway cruisers is that you lose the fun that's to be had roostering a wheel. I can't even pull my handbrake around a corner - it's all automatic.

My wifes "sainsburys trolley" a Saxo of unsurprising vintage goes like stink and she drives like a bloody gocart. Bless!

That's why we have cars on the end of them.

077-28-rogermellie.jpg

0-60 sprint is epic, the C63 does the slidey thing too often for my liking.

My old friend used to run Peter Gethin (SP?) driving courses down chichester way. Nearly killed himself in a M3 evo on a damp road many years back.
Some cars just too powerful for road use IMHO

My old friend used to run Peter Gethin (SP?) driving courses down chichester way. Nearly killed himself in a M3 evo on a damp road many years back.
Some cars just too powerful for road use IMHO
I used to work for a company whose owner (a very rich, slightly playboy type) would often phone up explaining he was going to be late because his 911 was facing the wrong way on the motorway again.

I used to work for a company whose owner (a very rich, slightly playboy type) would often phone up explaining he was going to be late because his 911 was facing the wrong way on the motorway again.
They are lethal in the wet. Did a stint with some 'city boys' in an HR startup and they rarely used their supercars except when driving their rarraris and lambos :mad: around their hometown area of the mighty Billericay!
They had some thrills and spills:eek:

Back