• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Welcome Lucas. Can't wait to see what you can do.. While I don't share your religious beliefs, I respect your right to hold them.

Especially if you contribute to us winning games, finishing top four and winning the CL :D

Hell I might even be converted if that happens.

Agreed. Uber Godtard, mentioned GHod in his first interview, GHod in his tweet, GHod when he walked onto the pitch. Or is it Allah, or Mohammad or whatever. Let's hope GHod is looking down upon Moura's feet and wishing the ball into the net, like a latter day Billy's Boots off of Roy of the Rovers.

Please don't be so abusive.

What age is he? He looked about 45 when he walked onto the pitch at half-time.

25 mate, balding does that to you ...

Think people make too much about the videos, whatever ...

fudge it, this is prestige wise one of the bigger signings Spurs have ever made ... biggest issue Sky and other asshats have is we didn't pay 75M for him.

Brazil national team forward
only at 25
costed PSG 39m 5 years ago
brought at 25m when his teammate was brought at 142m.
He is 6x cheaper. If he can play only 50% as good as Coutinho, this is a coup

Back