• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

He's readymade one of the fellas. Won't have a problem fitting in. Now Poch needs to get on his arse and make him work his nuts off to realise the potential he's had since a teenager and not yet fully delivered. Its a great signing if all goes to plan, and another endorsement of the Poch-Levy partnership.
He was the most used player at PSG last season. It's only this season he's not featured much

Fantastic that he already speaks English, I wasn't expecting that so it will help him settle in a lot quicker

Seems like a very nice guy

But that presentation vid:oops:......oh dear oh dear. Cringe indeed

Welcome Lucas

Can anybody clear to me if Moura is able to play in CL this season?
If I understood correctly, he could but only if he we get him to the A-list of players.

Got to throw Danish a bone.

Can anybody clear to me if Moura is able to play in CL this season?
If I understood correctly, he could but only if he we get him to the A-list of players.

He can play I believe. He should take GNKs place.

Hearing him talk is encouraging. He's articulate and clearly pretty smart, now its the time in his career to step up and become a star. He's a signing for next season really, better to look at it like that, and anything he does this season is a bonus.

So we just signed a top player, and I barely noticed. That's how far we've come. fudge Sanchez, we are awesum.

Should be pleased watching that game from the stands - perhaps a littme worried how he'll get into the team.

Back