• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Ironically, and pleasingly, "SQUIRREL!" doesn't sum up his play in the box. As shown in the build-up to Eriksen's goal against Swansea, Moura doesn't panic when he gets close to goal. For that one he received the ball, turned, evaluated his options and passed the ball back -- rather than aim a wild swipe at goal or try any other low-percentage attempt. I recall him making the right decisions when getting to the touchline as well.

I don't see him as a Ginola type at all -- he was all about beating his man and crossing (and looking damn fine, of course), whereas Moura seems more like Hazard or Mane -- jinking runs, getting into the box and laying it off or taking the shot.

I've got a good feeling about this...

I thought it was a reference to them both being follically challenged (although Berbs has had a Rooney since he left!)

Ed: reading back through previous posts add Townsend to that club!
I like that, the real 2018 Tufty Club!

They are all so bloody vain. That should all do a William Windsor get real and man up!

I think we might have our own Sane/Mane at last.

What's the view on him make the starting XI for Huddersfield? If he does he could then possibly be a useful impact sub late on against Juve's ageing back line.

I've not seen any evidence of him throwing himself to the floor or leaving his foot in like Mane.

its going to take him a while to get used to the pace of the premier league. But he has started nicely.

The summer training should help him a lot and maybe a bang to start of next season.

Liking what I see so far.

On the basis that we have won 11 And drawn 3 of our last 14 league matches, we really cannot question Potch's team selection.

Despite that I cannot deny I am slightly disappointed that we have not seen a little more of Lucas. I would have thought even if were not starting we would be seeing more substitute appearances.

I really hope he does not become dissusioned after leaving PSG due to lack of playing time. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for us, our squad is stronger in our attacking positions so he will really have to earn more playing time, particularly with Lamela's resurgence.

Back