• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moura deal close to completion
Lucas Moura has left his hotel and is on his way to complete his transfer to Tottenham.

The Paris Saint-Germain winger is set to move for a £25million fee.

Speaking to reporters in the mixed zone last night following PSG’s Coupe de la Ligue semi-final win over Rennes, Marquinhos discussed his friend Lucas’s move to Spurs.

“It is good that Lucas is going to Tottenham. He will join Serge (Aurier). I hope that he succeeds over there.”

Bloody circus. I'm all for scrapping the January transfer window to limit the ridiculous "Deadline Day" coverage to once a year - and obviously also to prevent the cash drugged clubs from buying their way out of injury trouble.

Let all teams start the season with 25 man squads (I'd like the transfer window to shut before the season starts too), with no option to use other players (bar academy prospects) before next season. The inevitable suspensions and injuries would add a bit more unpredictability to the PL, which is only beneficial to the game and the league.

Anyways; Moura? That quote from Marquinhos is perhaps the only concrete quote/evidence that he might actually join us, which makes me even more certain Chelski will snap him up.

Last edited:
Neymar hits out at Moura's move
Neymar has hit out at Lucas Moura’s impending move to Tottenham - claiming his compatriot hasn’t been given a chance at Paris Saint-Germain.

“I’m sad, because he’s a good friend, he’s a quality player who was rarely used. I think it’s very unfair,” declared Neymar, speaking after the win over Rennes.

“He is my brother in football. I wish him the best. Whatever the destination, I hope he will score a lot and he will return to the Brazilian national team.

“He’s not just a friend, he’s a very good guy. Here he could have been used a lot more but I’m not the owner of the team, not the owner of Paris.

“For me, he should never be leaving Paris.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back