• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

LMS 15/16 - Champion: jts1882

Thanks Billy. Are we doing a euro game? What about the betting game we did for the World Cup? Everybody gets a team (and avatar) and has to bet on them I some way. Proof of bet required before kick off. Max total bet fund £20, largest net gain wins.

WK 9 Round 2 results:

ks0zqiS.png

Last Man Standing 2015/16 Final Standings :

kkiWyjH.png

@Jordinho @DublinSpur @jts1882 @LemonadeMoney @afsoc4life @alekaras @glorygloryeze @Lost Mango @glasgowspur @Seedy Ron @inkpenspur

Thanks - good ol' 10th place. Feels like the Spurs i'd known for a long time. I'm very proud of my homage:)

No problem guys, sorry I didn't manage to keep on top of things every week but I think it went OK overall - thanks to @Seedy Ron for helping out whilst I was on holiday and congratulations to @jts1882 for winning the game

Think the point scoring worked out pretty well - will look to keep it in place next season unless anyone objects/has a better idea?

@LemonadeMoney I'm sure a Euro game will be introduced in the coming couple of weeks, whether money is involved or not will depend on what people say in-thread, last time there wasn't many interested in that iirc

No problem guys, sorry I didn't manage to keep on top of things every week but I think it went OK overall - thanks to @Seedy Ron for helping out whilst I was on holiday and congratulations to @jts1882 for winning the game

Think the point scoring worked out pretty well - will look to keep it in place next season unless anyone objects/has a better idea?

@LemonadeMoney I'm sure a Euro game will be introduced in the coming couple of weeks, whether money is involved or not will depend on what people say in-thread, last time there wasn't many interested in that iirc
http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/gg-world-cup-not-quite-a-sweepstake.6379/

Well, next season will be much harder without Aston Villa. :D

Thanks to Billyiddo and Seedyron for running the game. These things take more time than you expect them too.

On the points, perhaps the 20 points bonus for winning is too much or something could be added for the runners-up. I think the idea of allowing half points for people out of the running so they keep interest was a good one. When I've played this before it's easy to lose track when eliminated and miss the next game.

Jts, It's a 10 point bonus for being last man standing each round - you may have a point that this is unnecessary though, as if you are the LMS then you'd have already earned more points than the others by way of having the longest consecutive run of winners - will have a think on this before next season starts

Congratulations @jts1882, and add my thanks to @billyiddo for running it.

3rd place, sexy. Presumably I get to be in the LMS Champions League next year and be unable to predict for brick the following weekend?

Jts, It's a 10 point bonus for being last man standing each round - you may have a point that this is unnecessary though, as if you are the LMS then you'd have already earned more points than the others by way of having the longest consecutive run of winners - will have a think on this before next season starts

Oh, I was misreading the table. I think a bonus is appropriate for the winner, but the ten points dwarfed the week by week scoring. Perhaps the bonus should be the number of rounds. If the game goes ten rounds, then 10pts would deserved, while if its a quick 2-3 round game a smaller bonus might be more appropriate.

Oh, I was misreading the table. I think a bonus is appropriate for the winner, but the ten points dwarfed the week by week scoring. Perhaps the bonus should be the number of rounds. If the game goes ten rounds, then 10pts would deserved, while if its a quick 2-3 round game a smaller bonus might be more appropriate.
That sounds fair, but I guess the thing to do is work out this years based on that to see if the scores are closer? And do the same with 5pts for the winner of each round?

Back