• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

live football streaming with least delay

davieb

Darren Caskey
Hey guys, recently got into sports trading but noticed my paid subscriptions have a delay of around 10-15 seconds. Was wondering would anyone be able to pm me with any services with the least amount of delay to the live broadcast?

Cheers

Hey guys, recently got into sports trading but noticed my paid subscriptions have a delay of around 10-15 seconds. Was wondering would anyone be able to pm me with any services with the least amount of delay to the live broadcast?

Cheers

What sort of trading are you doing, tick trading?

I trade betfair exchange inplay. Make little amounts, when I tried to scale up my judgement was not so good. Now just do it because I love watching football. The Monaco game Sunday was great for me.

What sort of trading are you doing, tick trading?

I trade betfair exchange inplay. Make little amounts, when I tried to scale up my judgement was not so good. Now just do it because I love watching football. The Monaco game Sunday was great for me.

Yeh tick trading on unders mate. Just struggling to do it as most of the life streaming services have too much of a delay. Have bt WiFi and paid for sky and it was around 15 second delay which is too much. Was looking the least delay as possible. Most people said to try a local subscription based steaming service but struggling to find any

Cant help with that I am afraid, but if you can read football at all it is still possible to make a profit with sky sports and BT sports if you just look for small movements and dont stay in the trade to long. My experience anyway, as I say I had problems when I tried to scale up, not the right mind set when the money got bigger. But it is pretty easy to scalp/tick £100 a week with a couple of grand bank.

Yeh tick trading on unders mate. Just struggling to do it as most of the life streaming services have too much of a delay. Have bt WiFi and paid for sky and it was around 15 second delay which is too much. Was looking the least delay as possible. Most people said to try a local subscription based steaming service but struggling to find any
Less than 15 seconds delay? Not gonna happen. Even live TV often has more delay than that.

Less than 15 seconds delay? Not gonna happen. Even live TV often has more delay than that.

I knew a guy whose flat over looked where the women play tennis in Eastbourne. He reckoned he made a tidy profit from it.

Often thought you could do similar at Brighton race course as that is quite over looked.

Back