• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

13th March 2020
Here's the real message Klopp wanted to convey before it was tidied up by Liverpool's marketing managers.

Jürgen Klopp's message to supporters

Jürgen Klopp has today issued the following message to supporters following the Premier League's decision to postpone all football activity until April 3 at the earliest.

I don’t think this is a moment where the thoughts of a football manager should be important, but I understand for our supporters they will want to hear from the team and I will dictate our policy on that.

First and foremost, all of us have to do whatever we can to abuse the fcuk out of Premier League officials and have them declare us as Premier League champions at once. I mean, this should be the case all the time in all forms of life, but in this moment I think It Matters More than ever.

I’ve said before that football always seems the most important to the bog standard unemployed Liverpool fan. Today, football and football matches aren't just really important, they're our only reason for existing.

Of course, we don’t want to play in front of an empty stadium and we don’t want games or competitions suspended, but if keeping things as they are and playing in front of a packed Anfield helps even one referee or referee's assistant give us the benefit of a dubious call - just one - we do it no questions asked.

If it’s a choice between Liverpool winning at all costs and the good of the wider society, it’s no contest. Really, it isn’t.

Today’s decision and announcement is being implemented with the motive of keeping Liverpool on top. Because of that we support it completely. We have seen members of teams we compete against become ill. Too fudging bad. This virus has shown that trying to compete against Liverpool offers no immunity. To our rival clubs and individuals who are affected and to those who later will become so, you are in our thoughts and prayers and suggest you get the fudge out of our way.

All of us know in this moment what the final outcome will be, but as a team we have to have belief that the authorities make decisions based on what we tell them is sound judgement and morality.

Yes, I am the manager of this team and club and therefore carry a leadership responsibility with regards to our future on the pitch. But I think in the present moment, with so many people around our city, the region, the country and the world ready to riot, vandalize and spill blood if they cancel this season, it would be entirely wrong to speak about anything other than advising people to follow expert advice and rip the brick out of Liverpool and environs if the season is cancelled.

The message from the team to our supporters is only about your well-being. Put your health first. Don’t take any risk. Never confront the vulnerable in our society without at least two men to back you up and act where possible with utter ruthlessness for them.

Please look after yourselves and look out for each other.

You’ll Never Make Bail Alone,
Jürgen

Al my hate for Liverpool aside I can’t feel sorry for the Prem Champs not being crowned when you compare it to what’s going on globally. I’m not having it that footballs somehow above it all and Liverpool not being crowned champions is unfair, people losi king their jobs is unfair, Liverpool not being crowned champions is just one of those things.

s-l640.jpg

You'll never win
The Prem
You'll NEVER win
The Prem
No chance
No chance
You'll hope with all your heart
But you'll neeeeeever win
The Prem (etc, etc)

So, Liverpool fans went out and killed 39 Juventus fans in 1985.

Then they went out and killed 96 of their own in 1989.

Now, the potential is there to top both figures, having allowed a full house in to watch that disastrous performance against Atletico Madrid.

Suddenly, it's cover-your-ass time as public officials begin to shift blame around for letting 3,000 potentially Covid infected Atleti fans into Anfield on March 11. Liverpool is seeing a dramatic rise in the number of confirmed cases.

A quote from the Guardian:

Liverpool’s Champions League tie at Anfield with Atlético Madrid should not have been played, the city council’s director of public health has said, amid concern at the rising number of confirmed coronavirus cases there.

Matthew Ashton, who began in the role on Wednesday, is responsible for coordinating the response to the unprecedented challenges of the pandemic while having to work from home, as confirmed cases in Liverpool rose to 262. (now 309. No, now 342.)

“It was not the right decision to stage the match,” Ashton told the Guardian, although he said he was not critical of the scientists or medical officers whose advice informed the government’s approach of allowing sporting events to continue.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...s-citys-public-health-director-matthew-ashton

For this act of sheer greed and stupidity, they deserve to see the season declared null and void and their long-lost perch chucked back into the swamp.

Last edited:
Confirmed cases now approaching 500 and at least 58 dead in Liverpool. Would be interesting to know how many had been at Anfield on March 11.

Not a great year for the centre of sporting piety in England. Now the Grand National at Aintree has been binned, taking the best part of £1 billion out of the local economy, what with ticket sales, hotel and hospitality bookings, and betting.

Can't be long now before we hear wails of woe and victimisation waft across the Mersey. Or even within it.

If only they'd learned to walk alone.

Confirmed cases now approaching 500 and at least 58 dead in Liverpool. Would be interesting to know how many had been at Anfield on March 11.

Not a great year for the centre of sporting piety in England. Now the Grand National at Aintree has been binned, taking the best part of £1 billion out of the local economy, what with ticket sales, hotel and hospitality bookings, and betting.

Can't be long now before we hear wails of woe and victimisation waft across the Mersey. Or even within it.

If only they'd learned to walk alone.
I blame Thatcher, the Sun and the police.

Back