• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Cheers. Although it won't have any impact whatsoever, I hope I'm strong enough to go through with my personal boycott of the Quatar world cup.

What they do to their foreign workers there is disgusting, and it's a huge stain on FIFA's reputation that they awarded the WC to Quatar. And that says a lot, because that reputation is stained enough already.
I won't be watching.
Even dropping th viewing figures by 10% and stating why on Twitter should (not saying it would - FIFA listen to the grassroots as much as Johnson) make an impact on future decisions.

The arse licking from the BBC sickens me, on MotD last night, in the highlights package, the commentator said something along the lines of “what a week for Firminho, a goal in the World Cup final, now two in the PL”, he actually said World Cup, not club World Cup, couldn’t take it for what it was, had to make it sound better for the cult.

Absolute clam.

The number of chances Liverpool have created in the first five minutes of their past two league games is just frightening.

What Jurgen Klopp's side are doing slightly differently now is they keep hitting these long balls, from Trent Alexander-Arnold and Virgil van Dijk, and they are so accurate.

It is so difficult for teams to try to stop them, because they don't really know what is coming.

It just means Liverpool keep getting behind defences, and not just from interplay in the opposition half - they can hurt you from distance now too.

Back