• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

How can they lose when they have three of the top five players in the world, five of the top twelve, and seven of the top 25?

At least, according to the Guardian: The 100 best male footballers in the world 2019.

I was pleased to see Son get recognition (at #19), but that is somewhat tarnished when he is between Robertson (#23) and Alexander-Arnold (#17). I'll leave it to Scara to check out #74.

How can they lose when they have three of the top five players in the world, five of the top twelve, and seven of the top 25?

At least, according to the Guardian: The 100 best male footballers in the world 2019.

I was pleased to see Son get recognition (at #19), but that is somewhat tarnished when he is between Robertson (#23) and Alexander-Arnold (#17). I'll leave it to Scara to check out #74.
74 - lol. Is this the 100 footballers the Graun can remember the names of?

Alexander-Arnold took a quick corner kick. And now he's the 17th best player in the world. Incredible.

Just shows what happens when a ref is impartial. Barely touched him and outside the box anyway, right decision.

Also, is it just me or Liverpool hoof an up-and-under every time they get it - like a rugby match.
Not watched the game but is it hoofs down the line?

A dozen replays showing Mane' standing foot is outside the area, but not one showing whether the defender actually touched him.

Flamengo player misses an interception and falls over. Liverpool are 2 against 1 and score. Game over.

I don't really care as long as it takes them a few weeks to get over this. It's a nothing competition, where no one can remember past winners.

Media will make sure we all remember this year's winner.

Back