• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lewis Cook

Very similar to Skipp I think. Both have the ability to drive forward with the ball, good passers, similar tenacity without it. Just that Cook has more top flight games under his belt

Christ knows Winks when/if he comes back is twice the player and we have as good coming through.
He is a good player at Bournemouth and watching him in under 21’s he looked average.
We have better at the club already.
Dembele cover :D

Winks is a bit different. He is the type to keep things ticking over, simple sensible passes, keeping possession. Cook looks like he has more drive going forward and is not afraid to pass forward through the lines. Like I said it looks like Skipp is more in the Cook mould.

We will have to wait and see. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up signing one of Cook, Grealish or even Shelvey.

I've liked what I've seen of when in the few occassion I've watched him, however I can't help but wonder whether we'd still be buying him if he wasnt English. That said, Cook in and Sissoko out would be a good pair of transfers and frees up an overseas spot for Martial, de Ligt etc. Just hope that Cook isnt meant to be a direct replacement for Dembele

First Ive seen of it.

Wouldnt be a fan myself, I dont think he would jive with Pochs way of working.

Fabulous player on his day, can absolutely run a game and has superb vision - but also prone to brainfarts where his temper goes OTT on a hair trigger. Would be a liability IMO, inconsistent and unreliable.

First Ive seen of it.

Wouldnt be a fan myself, I dont think he would jive with Pochs way of working.

Fabulous player on his day, can absolutely run a game and has superb vision - but also prone to brainfarts where his temper goes OTT on a hair trigger. Would be a liability IMO, inconsistent and unreliable.

Thats why I was surprised Poch signed a player like Aurier. But he did so I wouldn't rule anything out just yet.

You've already forgotten the baggage Aurier came with? Plus look how he plays on the pitch. He is not a typical Poch player at all

I actually had, to be honest.

Though, since when, his behaviour has been exemplary from what Ive seen.

Performance wise, I do believe its too early to really judge. Though I also believe he could be a beast this season.

I think, on form, he is absolutely a Poch player. He is positive and dynamic, physical and works his socks off.

I wont argue he was great last year, impossible to do so, but I saw a lot of promise in him and am really excited at the prospect of him settling and finding consistency.

And perhaps playing with his old mate Moura (insead of Sissoko as he most often did last year) will help with that?

Admitedly its only based on Youtube, but he looked much more like the Dembele side of the partnership that drives the ball forward.

With the added bonus he looks to have a superior passing range.

For the U21s Onomah is very much Dembele and Cook very much Dier/Wanyama.

Also at Bournemouth he has partnered the likes of Arter and Wheelchair, and always been the most defensive one

For the U21s Onomah is very much Dembele and Cook very much Dier/Wanyama.

Also at Bournemouth he has partnered the likes of Arter and Wheelchair, and always been the most defensive one
And with Dier/Wanyama beside him, and THAT ability to dribble and pass - you think Poch is going to have him sitting as a DM?

Surely Leeds inserted a sell on clause. If so 30 mill is very much on the low side. We could see Bournemouth demanding closer to 40-45mill if there is a sell on clause

Back