• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Levy's Plan

Some people. Stop being right. That’s my job round here. OK, how about Abba’s Gimme Gimme Gimme;

Levy Levy Levy’s a legend at Totnum
Calculated shrewdness yields a favourable return

Happy now?

Moderately.

I had to look this up, but there is a song by a skag-addled Australian called Stevie Wright, with a thumping refrain of "Evie ...Evie . . .Evie let your hair hang down!"

"Let your hair hang down" would be quite good advice to our follically-challenged little Blofeld, but "Levy gets the price right down" summarises what we love the stony-faced dwarf for.

I suppose we need to use a song that people have heard before, though.

our follically-challenged little Blofeld, but "Levy gets the price right down" summarises what we love the stony-faced dwarf for.

I suppose we need to use a song that people have heard before, though.

That's enough of that schit, fcukface.

You can dispute or debate any number of things as long as you play the ball, not the man.

And as a man, Levy farts bigger than you.

That's enough of that schit, fcukface.

You can dispute or debate any number of things as long as you play the ball, not the man.

And as a man, Levy farts bigger than you.

I'm quite a fan of Levy. And this was a light-hearted thread. Certainly wouldn't have expected a reaction like that to the mere suggestion that the chap is bald and short.

Not having it.

Play the ball, not the man. It couldn't be simpler. Whether it's Levy or anyone else connected with Spurs.

If you have a worthwhile point referring to Spurs or club personnel, I'm in. If all you have about them is smart-assed remarks chasing cheap laughs, I'm happy to give you dog's abuse.

Now, if the subject was say, John Terry or Mourinho, I'm much more open minded.

I just don't get all of that space they are using - like how far away from the actual pitch they are taking up space...just looks like a massive waste to me. Roman's shelved it due to Visa issues anyway...oh well.

Its a very small restricted site. Unlike WHL they couldn't buy up surrounding land. And to make it work they have to build over a tube line and station. Its complex to say the least. To put our build into perspective, they would have to move out for 4 years!! Just shows how tight our development must be. Only by knocking down a corner of the old ground could we get a window to do the rest in a year.

Not having it.

Play the ball, not the man. It couldn't be simpler. Whether it's Levy or anyone else connected with Spurs.

If you have a worthwhile point referring to Spurs or club personnel, I'm in. If all you have about them is smart-assed remarks chasing cheap laughs, I'm happy to give you dog's abuse.

Now, if the subject was say, John Terry or Mourinho, I'm much more open minded.

Think you're being a bit OTT here mate, i don't think there's any malice in his post

Just call him Levy. Or Mr. Levy. Or Daniel. Or The Chairman.

Enough with the lazy metaphors based on his size or appearance or business manners. He's earned that much.

And everyone stop using 'c.ould of'.

Or I'll kill you. The name's Soyer. Francis Soyer. But everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis...

Will rather have Poch than Bale. With Bale - highest finish - 4th. With Poch - 3, 2, 3.

Cannot disagree with you at all. Poch is key imho. Was just a play on the Levy Chant whereby I was trying to imply come for Poch, (you won't get him) and we'll take Bale off them too :)

Its a very small restricted site. Unlike WHL they couldn't buy up surrounding land. And to make it work they have to build over a tube line and station. Its complex to say the least. To put our build into perspective, they would have to move out for 4 years!! Just shows how tight our development must be. Only by knocking down a corner of the old ground could we get a window to do the rest in a year.

agree, while I have no doubt Chelsea may have some more difficulties in their build vs. us .. it's isn't 4X

I'm surprised people aren't more amazed by the fact that we will build an entire stadium in sub 15 months, it is another example how good we have become as a club at planning.

Back