• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2019/20

Tottenham v Norwich

Tottenham have now gone four league games without a win, and three without a goal - so it is fair to say their manager Jose Mourinho needs both to arrive on Wednesday.

I know they are without Harry Kane and he is a big miss but they coped without him last year, when they went with the pace of Lucas Moura and Son-Heung Min.

Mourinho has to come up with something here - and he really should be able to find a way to beat the Premier League's bottom team at home.

Norwich played well when these two sides met at Carrow Road last month, but they have the worst away record in the Premier Division so it is hard to see them getting anything this time.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Tottenham v Norwich

Tottenham have now gone four league games without a win, and three without a goal - so it is fair to say their manager Jose Mourinho needs both to arrive on Wednesday.

I know they are without Harry Kane and he is a big miss but they coped without him last year, when they went with the pace of Lucas Moura and Son-Heung Min.

Mourinho has to come up with something here - and he really should be able to find a way to beat the Premier League's bottom team at home.

Norwich played well when these two sides met at Carrow Road last month, but they have the worst away record in the Premier Division so it is hard to see them getting anything this time.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

A forecast other than 2-0. He must be ill.

Tottenham v Emirates Marketing Project (16:30 GMT)

City boss Pep Guardiola has got to be thinking about the first leg of their Champions League tie against Real Madrid at the end of February, because it is coming up fast.

That competition is so open, it could be anyone's - including City's.

Guardiola has been experimenting with different formations in recent weeks but I think he needs to start by picking his best team, and stick with it.

If he does that, then I don't think City will have any problems creating chances against Spurs - and, if they take them, they will win.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Well the problem is that just like his predictions, @Lawro often goes missing in this thread.

And since most of you are desperate for the weekly fix from lord twuntiness, I have voluntarily decided to step in.

Two days before the game? Lawro is a busy man, maybe he is has other twunt business to attend to.

Aston Villa v Tottenham (12:30 GMT)

Tottenham have not always been that convincing in the past few weeks but they have still put together a decent little unbeaten run in the Premier League and FA Cup.

I can see Spurs continuing that form here, too.

It is great for Aston Villa that they are heading for Wembley soon for the Carabao Cup final, but they seem to save their better performances for that competition rather than the league, which is far more important.

Aston Villa v Tottenham (12:30 GMT)

Tottenham have not always been that convincing in the past few weeks but they have still put together a decent little unbeaten run in the Premier League and FA Cup.

I can see Spurs continuing that form here, too.

It is great for Aston Villa that they are heading for Wembley soon for the Carabao Cup final, but they seem to save their better performances for that competition rather than the league, which is far more important.

Nice to see him shaking it up.

Chelsea v Tottenham (12:30 GMT)

I am going with Chelsea here. Their win at Tottenham before Christmas was one of Frank Lampard's best moments as Blues boss, and I think he will do the double and take another three points off Jose Mourinho on Saturday.

It is always interesting whenever Mourinho goes back to Stamford Bridge, but I don't think this will be a happy return for him.

He is running out of options up front because of the amount of injuries Spurs have had, and I just cannot see them causing Chelsea many problems.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Chelsea v Tottenham (12:30 GMT)

I am going with Chelsea here. Their win at Tottenham before Christmas was one of Frank Lampard's best moments as Blues boss, and I think he will do the double and take another three points off Jose Mourinho on Saturday.

It is always interesting whenever Mourinho goes back to Stamford Bridge, but I don't think this will be a happy return for him.

He is running out of options up front because of the amount of injuries Spurs have had, and I just cannot see them causing Chelsea many problems.

fudge you, twunt.

Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers (14:00 GMT)

Spurs are still short of strikers and I think manager Jose Mourinho is trying to prove a point to his chairman, Daniel Levy, by refusing to play teenager Troy Parrott.

They have been flat in attack in their defeats by RB Leipzig and Chelsea in the past week, and they will need to find a spark from somewhere.

Wolves were extremely unlucky to lose to Tottenham at Molineux before Christmas, and they will punish any weakness from Mourinho's men this time.

Both teams are in the hunt for fourth place, although fifth could still get them in next season's Champions League if Emirates Marketing Project's European ban is upheld.

Everyone from Chelsea in fourth down to Everton in 11th knows that is the prize up for grabs if they can get on a run between now and the end of the season.

It is a massive thing to play for, in terms of the money on offer and how teams will be able to attract players, and it is very hard to call. When I look at the table now, I really don't know who will make it.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

i see he's trying to mix it up a bit, the TWUNT

if Jose says Troy ain't ready, then he ain't - Jose's managed some of the best in the world, i'd value his worth

Burnley v Tottenham (17:30 GMT)

These two are at opposite ends of the form table - Burnley are now unbeaten in six league games, whereas Tottenham have lost their past four in all competitions, including their FA Cup exit on Wednesday.

A lot of people said when he took charge of Spurs last November that this was a very big job for Jose Mourinho, and it is certainly turning out that way.

The period from the last game of this season to the first game of the next one is going to be the most important summer of his managerial career, wherever he has been.

If Spurs don't get things right in the transfer market, then Jose will not be shy about letting them know.

In the meantime, Tottenham are trying to stay in this year's Champions League and qualify for the next one, but at the moment you can see why they are losing so many games.

Spurs don't really look like opening anyone up, let alone a team as good as Burnley are at the back.

I know they have got players missing up front but it is down to Mourinho to do something about it - the clue is in his job title, which is 'manager'.

Tottenham v Man Utd (16:30)

Tottenham have gone six games without a win and it is hard to see them ending that run on Sunday.

They are so poor at the back, and they give a lot of goals away. I don't think Jose Mourinho knows how to sort that out, either.

It is going to be very tough for Mourinho against his former side. Manchester United suddenly look like a team now, from front to back. I am expecting them to finish the season strongly.

United do not concede many - they have kept eight clean sheets in their past 10 games - and are playing with purpose because they have a formation that really works.

Lawro's prediction: 1-2

World v Pandemic (16:30)

The World has been on a winning streak recently, but this fixture could prove a little tricky.

They are so poor at the back, and they give a lot of goals away. I don't think The Managers know how to sort that out immediately, but in the short-term, while they work on the art of defence in training, I think containment tactics should bear fruit.

Pandemics generally do not concede many - their last engagement in 1919 saw them narrowly defeated but not without a blistering first-half, and they always play this particular fixture with purpose because they have a formation that really works.

Having said all that, I am going to go with a narrow win for The World, although if Jurgen Klopp and the Reds get drafted in quickly the margin of victory will be greater.

Sheff Utd v Tottenham (18:00 BST)

Sheffield United are another side who have lost their cutting edge - which is something I thought would be an issue when they first came up to the Premier League.

I thought the Blades had Championship-level strikers who would struggle to score when they made the step up.

I got that spectacularly wrong for the first few months of the season because they were fantastic before the season stopped, but since then they have not looked like scoring many goals.

They are just not creating enough chances anymore, which is a problem. Championship-quality strikers need more opportunities to score in the Premier League, and they are not getting them.

Tottenham have not exactly been convincing lately either but they do have goals in their team, which is why I am going for another Blades defeat.

Back