1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Lawro the Twunt says... 2019/20

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by Denmark Spur, 9 Aug 2019.

1. galeforce

galeforce Teddy Sheringham

Like he puts that much thought into it...

Kandi1977 likes this.
  2. Denmark Spur

Denmark Spur Mitchell Thomas

Tottenham v Southampton

I think Tottenham will be back with a bang this week, because they are a long way off being in crisis.

Mauricio Pochettinho did look somewhat disillusioned after last weekend's defeat by Leicester, and it does appear something is going on behind the scenes.

But that doesn't stop the players from performing and they should be too strong for Southampton. A comfortable win would go a long way to solving Spurs' problems.

Lawro's prediction: 3-0

3. K.D.D.D.D.Soc

K.D.D.D.D.Soc Vedran Corluka

fudging hell he must hate Southampton

Seedy Ron likes this.
  4. LemonadeMoney

LemonadeMoney Pedro Mendes

Lawro's broken the '2' on his keyboard.

Seedy Ron and K.D.D.D.D.Soc like this.
  5. Lawro

Lawro Prediction League Champion 2016/17

Brighton v Tottenham (12:30 BST)

It would not surprise me if Tottenham manager Pochettino leaves the club in the near future.

Since the summer, some of the things he has said - like when he talked about how he is 'only the coach' and has no say in transfers - makes it feel to me like he is in the process of a long break-up.

I have thought for a while that Pochettino looks tired and how it looks like being Spurs manager has become a chore for him - but maybe he does not need time out of football, just out of Tottenham.

Spurs paid the price for chasing their Champions League game against Bayern on Tuesday when they were 4-2 down, and ended up conceding seven goals in total.

But I still think they will go to Brighton and win.

Spurs have got some very good players. Yes, they have had a stinker but surely there will be a reaction this weekend.

And the Seagulls have got problems of their own, with only two points from their past six games.

Brighton manager Graham Potter is reaching the stage where he might need to rethink his philosophy about playing good football for the sake of picking up some points.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

yiddo37 likes this.
  6. yiddo37

yiddo37 John Scales

Although a twunt he does talk some sense sometimes

StephenH likes this.