• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2017/18

Tottenham v West Brom

If he is still in charge, I am not expecting West Brom caretaker manager Gary Megson to try to change much about the Baggies' style of play following Tony Pulis' departure.

Tottenham bounced back from the disappointment of their derby defeat by Arsenal by beating Borussia Dortmund, and I think they will win this one pretty comfortably too.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

When the bomb goes off all that will be left will be the cochroaches, and Lawro predicting 2-0 wins.

Leicester v Tottenham

Tottenham slipped up again at Wembley with their draw against West Brom and, again, their performance was not convincing either.

Spurs have a better success rate on the road than at home this season - 12 points from six games, compared to 12 from seven.

Yes, they have lost at Old Trafford and Emirates Stadium, but generally they have played well and got positive results when they have gone away, and I am expecting that to continue against Leicester.

Leicester manager Claude Puel has only lost one of his first four games in charge, but I would back Spurs to bounce back with a win - as they did after losing at Manchester United and Arsenal.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

This week it's United, Tottenham, City and Chelsea to win 2-0 and Arsenal 3-0 since they're in form and playing Huddersfield.

Liverpool will somehow concede a goal against Stoke, a team without a proper starting striker, and only win 2-1. I guess he just has to make a point about their defending.

Two of the also-ran ties to end in draws and two of the worst teams form wise in Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Everton to lose. West Brom will win because they've no longer got Pulis and West Ham will win because Moyes is destined to do so at Everton.

How much do they pay him for this again?

Watford v Tottenham

Tottenham have thrown in a couple of iffy performances recently, with the latest coming in the first half of their defeat by Leicester on Tuesday.

Some of Spurs' stars have not hit the heights of last season, but at least they have good memories of Vicarage Road - when they took the Hornets apart here on New Year's Day.

It could be an open game which would suit Tottenham, although I think it will be a lot closer than their last visit.

Lawro's prediction: 1-2

Watford v Tottenham

Tottenham have thrown in a couple of iffy performances recently, with the latest coming in the first half of their defeat by Leicester on Tuesday.

Some of Spurs' stars have not hit the heights of last season, but at least they have good memories of Vicarage Road - when they took the Hornets apart here on New Year's Day.

It could be an open game which would suit Tottenham, although I think it will be a lot closer than their last visit.

Lawro's prediction: 1-2
Doomed. I was hoping he predicted a loss.

Doomed. I was hoping he predicted a loss.
if he did, it'd be 2-0 which is just too far, and hard thinking for this bot. Sh1t, now i'm thinking we'll get tonked at the vicar's road... dang this twunt to footy frozen over hell !!! Pinch, punch, first of the month

Tottenham v Stoke
Stoke came from 1-0 down against Swansea to get a much-needed win, and stop their slide a little bit.

Tottenham's form in the Champions League has been impressive and although they have dropped some points in the Premier League recently, I only see that as a blip - nothing more.

I've heard a few theories about why Spurs have been stuttering but I think it is fair to say that some of their players just have not reached the heights they did last season.

We have seen flashes from them of course, because they are outstanding players, but they are just not in form at the moment. That happens, and it can change very quickly.

Tottenham v Stoke
Stoke came from 1-0 down against Swansea to get a much-needed win, and stop their slide a little bit.

Tottenham's form in the Champions League has been impressive and although they have dropped some points in the Premier League recently, I only see that as a blip - nothing more.

I've heard a few theories about why Spurs have been stuttering but I think it is fair to say that some of their players just have not reached the heights they did last season.

We have seen flashes from them of course, because they are outstanding players, but they are just not in form at the moment. That happens, and it can change very quickly.

Laura must be high. He NEVER predicts 2-0.

Back