• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2017/18

Great film with Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie. The uncut version has one of the sexiest scenes of all time in it.

But - what?

Slept uneasily for weeks after watching that movie for the first time. Was waiting for Vinny Samways to come into my bedroom in a red hooded anorak and attack me with a knife.

Tottenham v Swansea (17:30 BST)

The way Tottenham dismantled Everton last week was very impressive.

In contrast, Swansea really struggled against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

After seeing the Swans beat Crystal Palace, I was not too worried about Paul Clement's side getting dragged into the relegation battle this season - but any more complete non-performances like that would be a real cause for concern.

Much has been made of Spurs' poor record at Wembley until they beat Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday.

But even if they had stayed at White Hart Lane, it would have been a huge ask for them to repeat their results there last season when they won 17 and drew two of their 19 home league games.

This is the kind of game I would expect Spurs to win comfortably, regardless of the venue.

drumroll-gif-simpsons.gif

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Well, to me, his predictions make a lotta, lotta sense. He cannot count past two. Must always be late for matches, him. T.e.r.w.u.n.t...

West Ham v Tottenham (12:30 BST)

Tottenham slipped up again at home last week, when they had to settle for a draw against Swansea, and results like that are not going to stop people talking about them struggling at Wembley.

Spurs do not have to worry about that for a few weeks now, though, because this the first of three away games in a row for them in the Premier League and Champions League, but I don't think things will get any easier for them at the weekend.

After they made such a poor start to the season, West Ham's form has picked up in the last couple of weeks.

Slaven Bilic's side have taken four points from their past two matches and I think they will get something from this game too.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Last week's prediction was obviously tampered with. Here's the new one.

Huddersfield v Tottenham (12:30 BST)

Huddersfield picked up another decent point last week against Burnley, but it has been a while since they won in the Premier League, which is obviously a concern.

The Terriers are still unbeaten at home this season, but I don't think that will be the case for much longer.

At the moment, Tottenham are probably stronger on the road than they are at Wembley - and after wins at West Ham and Apoel Nicosia I think they will make it three away wins in seven days.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Tottenham v Bournemouth
Tottenham are still waiting for their first Premier League win at Wembley, but I think it will soon be over because I just don't see Bournemouth holding out the way that, say, Swansea did last month.

For one thing, the Cherries concede goals quite easily, and then you consider Spurs striker Harry Kane and the kind of form he is in.

And Spurs have to win this one, really. They have already dropped points at home to the Swans and Burnley - they cannot afford another slip-up.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

I saw new posts in this thread, remembered it was Thursday and assumed a 2-0 prediction.
Just fantastic work Lawro.

Back