• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2015/16

I am expecting him to serve up an extra large portion of twuntery this week.

I expect the standard twuntery, Liverpool, klopp, kop, not a word about the Southampton reverse, against a Spurs side on a good run, confidence up from a positive international week

comfortable 2-0 home win

Liverpool v Tottenham (17:30 GMT)

Liverpool's 3-2 defeat against Southampton after leading 2-0 pretty much summed up how things have been under Jurgen Klopp.

There is lots of promise and you can see green shoots of recovery and then something happens to make you go 'whoa, hold on a minute'.

When I was a player in the 1980s, when Tottenham had to cross the Watford Gap you used to just forget about them - they used to get beaten a lot when they travelled north.

There is no way you would describe them as soft touches on the road under Mauricio Pochettino, though.

They have strength and steel as well as ability and I don't think they will come away from Anfield empty handed.

Would a draw be enough for their title hopes? With Leicester playing on Sunday, I think they would take a point and see what happens.

Pochettino is not going to go all out for a win because that would play into Liverpool's hands, and I think avoiding defeat will be his priority. If they don't win, then they are still in contention.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Liverpool v Tottenham (17:30 GMT)

Liverpool's 3-2 defeat against Southampton after leading 2-0 pretty much summed up how things have been under Jurgen Klopp.

There is lots of promise and you can see green shoots of recovery and then something happens to make you go 'whoa, hold on a minute'.

When I was a player in the 1980s, when Tottenham had to cross the Watford Gap you used to just forget about them - they used to get beaten a lot when they travelled north.

There is no way you would describe them as soft touches on the road under Mauricio Pochettino, though.

They have strength and steel as well as ability and I don't think they will come away from Anfield empty handed.

Would a draw be enough for their title hopes? With Leicester playing on Sunday, I think they would take a point and see what happens.

Pochettino is not going to go all out for a win because that would play into Liverpool's hands, and I think avoiding defeat will be his priority. If they don't win, then they are still in contention.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

We go out to win every game

And it's hardly playing into their hands attacking that defence

that's the most negative prediction he has ever made about the dippers, and the first time he has ever predicted them to drop points at home

high praise indeed from the twunt

Tottenham v Man Utd (16:00 BST)

After dropping a couple of points last week -albeit at Anfield- Tottenham simply have to win this game.

I think they will. Manchester United got a great result against Everton, but if their manager Louis van Gaal admits the Toffees were the better side and deserved something from the game then you know his side were outplayed.

United are back in London on Wednesday night for their FA Cup quarter-final replay against West Ham, which I think will be on their mind at the weekend.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Tottenham v Man Utd (16:00 BST)

After dropping a couple of points last week -albeit at Anfield- Tottenham simply have to win this game.

I think they will. Manchester United got a great result against Everton, but if their manager Louis van Gaal admits the Toffees were the better side and deserved something from the game then you know his side were outplayed.

United are back in London on Wednesday night for their FA Cup quarter-final replay against West Ham, which I think will be on their mind at the weekend.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0
Yeah, I gave him a like.

Stoke v Tottenham (20:00 BST)
Stoke lost heavily at Anfield last week after drawing 2-2 with Swansea, but there is no way their manager Mark Hughes will just let things fizzle out after another really good season.

I still fancy Tottenham to win here, though. I was really impressed with them against Manchester United, not simply the fact they won 3-0 but because United looked bright and sharp early on yet never looked like scoring.

It was hard to see Spurs getting a grip on the game, so they were relying on their defence, but then it just happened for them at the other end.

That is why they are such a good side - they have players who can turn games around in a second.

Any other year, we would be saying they are the best team in the league, but Leicester look like beating them to the title.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

What a total and absolute biased twunt.

Idris Elba's prediction: "How would I feel if Tottenham win the title? I would be physically ill. Literally, I would be throwing up. Against Stoke, Spurs will have them, but I think it will be a good game." 3-2

Idris Elba's prediction: "How would I feel if Tottenham win the title? I would be physically ill. Literally, I would be throwing up. Against Stoke, Spurs will have them, but I think it will be a good game." 3-2
Gone right off him now.

Back