• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Man Standing 2016/17 - Final Results pg 57

Round 1 Results

Man United (2)

Emirates Marketing Project (2)

Man United (2)

United (2)

United (2)

Hull City (2)

Southampton (0)

Man- City (2)

Palace (0)

Leicester City (0)

Palace (0)

Arsenal (0)

Leicester (0)

Man Utd (2)

Palace (0)

southampton (0)

Spurs (0)

Middlesborough (0)

Leicester City (0)

Crystal Palace (0)

Leicester (0)

Man Utd (2)

Stoke (0)

Game 1 Round 2 fixtures

aHTiZ1A.png

Sunderland. Am I out?

if you failed to pick a winner you are out of contention to be Last Man Standing for this game - however you can still pick up points by backing winners each week - rules are in the op - give me a shout if you're still unsure

Since I'm already out, can I change my selection? The teams I pick are certain to lose, so who do you want losing? (not Crystal Palace. That would result in a reverse hoodoo)

The idea is to pick a different team each week - so this week you have 19 teams to choose from, after this it will be 18 and so on

The idea is to pick a different team each week - so this week you have 19 teams to choose from, after this it will be 18 and so on
I know the idea. It's just that Whatever team I pick, are certain to lose, and since I'm already out, I can pick the team most people want to lose [emoji6]

if you failed to pick a winner you are out of contention to be Last Man Standing for this game - however you can still pick up points by backing winners each week - rules are in the op - give me a shout if you're still unsure
OK, so I'm going with Sunderland

Back