• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Man Standing 17/18 - the results are in...pg 54

Pirate must still be out celebrating...

no @billyiddo - I was taking a leaf out of your book and have gone on holiday!!!!!!!!

many thanks for running this great competition - I think it is only fair, seeing as how you won my predictions completion!!! While we don't always see eye to eye on everything, in the greater scheme of things we are all Spurs fans and want the best for the club COYS .

Most importantly we know how to enjoy ourselves in partaking in the important things in life - such as these types of prestigious competitions!!!! Many thanks for organising LMS and the many hours you devote to keeping it going - it is much appreciated.

My thanks also go to @Seedy Ron , @StephenH , @Glenda's Legs , @glasgowspur , and @jabbathehut for their congratulations and kind good wishes.

Anyhow, now that season 2117/8 is put to bed, can't wait for season 2018/19 to begin!!!!

See you all next season - when we have hopefully signed Zaha, Sessegnon, Ligt, Gomes, Mata, Martial, Dacoure and a host of other players I haven't yet heard of!!!

no @billyiddo - I was taking a leaf out of your book and have gone on holiday!!!!!!!!

many thanks for running this great competition - I think it is only fair, seeing as how you won my predictions completion!!! While we don't always see eye to eye on everything, in the greater scheme of things we are all Spurs fans and want the best for the club COYS .

Most importantly we know how to enjoy ourselves in partaking in the important things in life - such as these types of prestigious competitions!!!! Many thanks for organising LMS and the many hours you devote to keeping it going - it is much appreciated.

My thanks also go to @Seedy Ron , @StephenH , @Glenda's Legs , @glasgowspur , and @jabbathehut for their congratulations and kind good wishes.

Anyhow, now that season 2117/8 is put to bed, can't wait for season 2018/19 to begin!!!!

See you all next season - when we have hopefully signed Zaha, Sessegnon, Ligt, Gomes, Mata, Martial, Dacoure and a host of other players I haven't yet heard of!!!

Is that the prize for winning, a holiday? Need to try harder next season.

Back