• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lacina Traore

Libero

Jose Dominguez
Haven't seen anything mentioned about him at all in this sub section of the forum and nor have I seen any rumours linking us. However, having just read an article in which the Anzhi benefactor has flipped a lid, I wondered if perhaps he would be a very good target for us?

It seems the club have a maintenance bill of around £116m a year in terms of wages, bonuses etc and the man behind it all wants to work within a budget of no more than £45m per annum.

I know that Traore was quite highly coveted when he was at Cluj and he seems to be a having a decent career at Anzhi too. Given their need to reduce the wage bill and bring in some cash, I think he would fit the bill in terms of the situations as a club we like to exploit and possibly would go for a reasonable fee.

Does anybody have any first hand experience of having watched him recently during his stint in Russia or even while he was with Cluj?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23603167

***BUMPED***

Anyone think Traore would be a good signing for us given the situation at Anzhi?

AS, what do you reckon they would look to get for him given their current situation?

Have to say I havent really seen anything of him other than a few bits when he was at Cluj and a couple of goals last season with Anzhi but he does look quite imposing and still quite mobile despite his height.

AS, what do you reckon they would look to get for him given their current situation?

Have to say I havent really seen anything of him other than a few bits when he was at Cluj and a couple of goals last season with Anzhi but he does look quite imposing and still quite mobile despite his height.

honestly? he shouldnt cost more than 5 million. if they get 8 million then they have done a swindle on us. certain things make you a pricey forward....finishing, movement, physical/athletic attributes and technical ability. he doesnt have enough of any of those to b considered a prized asset as such we shouldnt be thinking that he is expensive.

The one thing he does have are the physical attributes....and i have always liked him as an option from our bench. am talking years to be honest i have bene interested in this guy

i honestly cant see how we can go wrong with him. he wont expect to be a starter and bringing him on gives us a different style and edge

edit:- like you said, he is more mobile than crouch and peter wasnt that immobile for a 6'7 footballer

Last edited:
Back