• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

In fairness he is still employed by the club. I would expect him to play Thursday too. Again, I trust the manager with whatever he does here...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Of course, I'll trust Poch. I'm still not convinced that this is simply a case of Walker chasing the money, but maybe I am just naive. There certainly seems to have been some kind of fall-out between him and Poch. I'd love for that to be resolved and for him to stay, but all the noises seem to be imply otherwise.

Try sticking £100 on him staying - that 5:1 will drop to evens straight away

Massive cases of this sort of thing happening in China. Fixing the market with a large sum of money one way ... lengthen the odds the other way and bet bigger that way at the last minute.

Cover your first bet by banking on bigger profit on second bet.

Anyone trade FX markets know that this thing happens daily with banks and the retail traders.

Oh, 'ankle injury' keeps him out of Thursday? We all know that to 'ankle' is slang for to leave so this is a concrete, solid, certified statement that he's leaving. How convenient!!!! Let's all drive him to The Etihad.

Not unless they are betting colossal sums.
Not true.....

Bookmaking is simple maths. A bookmaker will typically look to create a book that gives them a profit of around 10%. Markets such as where a player will play his football next season are very small markets, it therefore takes very little money to move the odds.

It is entirely conceivable that only a handful of small bets has been enough for the odds on Walker playing his football for Emirates Marketing Project next season to drastically shorten and when his odds shorten for one potential outcome the odds against the other outcomes will lengthen.

Massive cases of this sort of thing happening in China. Fixing the market with a large sum of money one way ... lengthen the odds the other way and bet bigger that way at the last minute.

Cover your first bet by banking on bigger profit on second bet.

Anyone trade FX markets know that this thing happens daily with banks and the retail traders.

If you have ever tried scratch trading on the horse markets you would no similar happens there now as well, the big ex bookies who trade on the exchanges back a no hope horse earlier before the off and get university kid computer programmers to create bots that lay the same horse out of the market. You should watch some of the wild changes in odds on horses before the race has even started it is crazy.

I now only trade football under 2.5 goals and the back and lay market on match odds. Throughout the season you can build your bank up quite well, especialy if you know a little about the sport.

Of course, I'll trust Poch. I'm still not convinced that this is simply a case of Walker chasing the money, but maybe I am just naive. There certainly seems to have been some kind of fall-out between him and Poch. I'd love for that to be resolved and for him to stay, but all the noises seem to be imply otherwise.

No you're not naive mate.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back