• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

I agree

The control was amazing an dot hit a ball that flat

yet I read a paper slating the cross
SERIOUSLY? That cross was about six inches from absolute perfection and an almost certain goal. Quality ball, whipped in quickly forcing the defence to commit -- one mistake and it's an OG or even a tap-in.

SERIOUSLY? That cross was about six inches from absolute perfection and an almost certain goal. Quality ball, whipped in quickly forcing the defence to commit -- one mistake and it's an OG or even a tap-in.

Yeah
It was the daily fail I think
That cross was exceptional considering the initial ball

I want to see more of those bullet crosses from him... the thought of Kane attacking balls like that gets me moist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Five-things-missed-England-2-0-Lithuania.html

Walker or Ronaldinho?

Once Kyle Walker decided on which pair of boots were the right ones, the Tottenham man produced a rather special bit of skill.

John Stones' long ball looked to be heading out for a thrown in before the 26-year-old lept out and brought it under control with a sublime touch on the right wing.

Unfortunately the attempted cross that followed was anything but sublime...

It was bloody sublime IMO... to hit a ball that flat off a volley wish is incredibly hard

It's going to be a long, tiresome summer.

Tiresome? Not really, it will be a provoking summer. If Kyle don't want to go, Levy will humiliate everyone that knocks on his door. If Kyle want to go, Levy will humiliate everyone that knocks on his door before he sells.

I would really enjoy being a fly on Levys wall.

Guardiola is damaged goods now after this failure of a season. He's not the draw he was 12 months ago.

Damaged goods? I really don't think so! They will be quite a concern next season, if they even buy one decent defender. Sterling, Sane and Jesus are going to destroy a number of teams.

Damaged goods? I really don't think so! They will be quite a concern next season, if they even buy one decent defender. Sterling, Sane and Jesus are going to destroy a number of teams.

They've regressed in every aspect since Pellegrini left. I think Guardiola has been found out, having to operate in such a competitive league where ever single game is losable.

Guardiola is damaged goods now after this failure of a season. He's not the draw he was 12 months ago.

Personally think Guardiola will always be a draw for any player. Unfortunately it's the pay packet increase that will always be tempting. We have a salary ceiling and stick to it, Man C, Man U, Chelski will pay 2/3 times what we will.

They're a fantastic team and they will be a lot more competitive next season. I don't see why any of our players would trade Poch for any other manager in the world right now though. I honestly can't see anyone that would get more out of Walker than Poch, and i'm hopeful that he realises that too.

Back