• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Anyone see the Eric Dier facebook live after the game?

Danny Rose and Walker was on there with Dier and Alli and someone posted a comment saying Rose and Walker were the £60m duo where Rose responded saying £60m for just Walker and Walker replied

Tottenham till i die.

Worth a watch if you have not seen it.

Anyone see the Eric Dier facebook live after the game?

Danny Rose and Walker was on there with Dier and Alli and someone posted a comment saying Rose and Walker were the £60m duo where Rose responded saying £60m for just Walker and Walker replied

Tottenham till i die.

Worth a watch if you have not seen it.

Where would you be able to see that again?

Love that

Tottenham till I die
But then SUFC

Fair play to him, knows his roots and knows who has made him
Walker looks like he has worked so hard to get where he is. Some of us are old enough to remember when he first came here and seemed like a superb athlete who played some football. His assists this year have been tremendous - especially against Emirates Marketing Project where you could see exactly how he wanted to place the ball. And his defensive nous has improved no end. Ditto for Rose, Danny Rose.

Thanks. Technology. When I were a lad you had to climb up a lamp post at midnight and wait for autumn to come and fall as if a crimson leaf hoping to land in Bobby Buckle's backpack to get this kind of access.

You are not Ben who used to climb the tree outside the training pitches are you? ;)

Nice one towards the end of the video. Someone had posted if they think Dele will go to Madrid, and they all say
"YES!!!
On holiday!"

Man, watching that video and observing the lads' hijinks in Barcelona, you're reminded of just how young the team is as a whole. I was watching a replay of the United-Chelsea CL final of '08 recently,and Motty came out with a line in the warm-up that stunned me - he mentioned that both Grant and Ferguson had committed to fielding young sides, and that correspondingly, the average of the two teams selected for the game was 'just' 27 and a half.

That's ridiculous given that our squad's average age is at or just under 24 and a half now - what would we have looked like back in those days?

Man, watching that video and observing the lads' hijinks in Barcelona, you're reminded of just how young the team is as a whole. I was watching a replay of the United-Chelsea CL final of '08 recently,and Motty came out with a line in the warm-up that stunned me - he mentioned that both Grant and Ferguson had committed to fielding young sides, and that correspondingly, the average of the two teams selected for the game was 'just' 27 and a half.

That's ridiculous given that our squad's average age is at or just under 24 and a half now - what would we have looked like back in those days?

And thats with verts and Hugo bumping it up

Wasn't at his best today although still barely put a foot wrong...missed his partner in crime on the left.

One of my favourite moments today when the acceleration button was pressed and he just flew by Bamford!

Back