• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

https://en-gb.facebook.com/kyle.walker2/posts/1181684231926205
Kyle Walker said:
The lads were great today, big win! Thanks for all the messages, I'm fine, just a graze
1f61c.png
#COYS

I guess Jon Moss had his mind on other things...

Cywt-69WgAA19Xe.jpg

Can't believe that wasn't even a yellow card! When was head high kung-fu kicking allowed? I must have missed that rule change.

Ref clearly didn't see it

Look again and you can see the ref was looking at the blonde girl second row, 2 in from the aisle

I cannot fathom how referee get caught every week missing big obvious things and get away with it
I get him missing allis dive as I thought it was stonewall during the game too but how does he miss that kick?!?!?

Love the fella, especially as he does to seem to have gotten rid of his brain farts he used to have once per game.

He's ok defensively, but his pace makes him invaluable up and down that flank. I'd actually like to see him cut in more and take shots at goal.

Ref clearly didn't see it

Look again and you can see the ref was looking at the blonde girl second row, 2 in from the aisle

I cannot fathom how referee get caught every week missing big obvious things and get away with it
I get him missing allis dive as I thought it was stonewall during the game too but how does he miss that kick?!?!?
Even after missing it surely he can see the cut on walkers head and ask one of the other officials what's happened. If 4 officials haven't seen that then inquiries really should be made, that was an awful tackle.

Even after missing it surely he can see the cut on walkers head and ask one of the other officials what's happened. If 4 officials haven't seen that then inquiries really should be made, that was an awful tackle.

As I said it's easy for the TV to highlight players misdemeanours but how rarely do they highlight how the ref completely bottles a decision

This was a classic as the ref has his eyes on the whole situation unless the closed

Same with the elbow of sissoko as the ref and Lino even spoke about it

Same with the dembele poke on Costas cheek....there are clear photos that show the Lino staring at Moussa

Their human and therefore try make errors but I think we're now in an era where they would rather trial by tv on some bigger calls rather then make it there and then and be wrong

Some fans used to cream themselves when/if the plodder made a pass like that, apart from those above this has hardly got a mention. Great pass.

And I thought Kyle Walker couldn't pass. Fantastic skill displayed, perfect pass, shake that it went to Sisokko who likely killed off the attack.

His technique has matured. He's really come on in the past 2 years. There isn't a weakness in his game now. Him and Rose seem to buy into working hard and developing themselves. Both doing very well.

I do wish we'd double up more often out wide on the wing. Too often against teams that sit back, only Rose and Walker are wide. If we sometimes add another player out wide, we could pass to the by line and get in behind more often.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Walker has clearly worked hard to improve the weaker aspects of his game, and many professionals are not able to do that. With him and Rose on the flanks we have some pace and width.

He was guilty of being overconfident today though. Great assist, but he tried to be clever with Arfield in the build up to their goal and got beaten. Also made a similar mistake early on which led to that great save by Hugo.

Back