• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Not gonna criticise him as I think he is already a very good player but two things spring to mind. First - his crossing isnt actually that good and second - he seems to always take that extra touch that extra shift at 90 degree angle.

Has improved drastically tho particularly his defending

Kyle's Walking on sunshine?

But yes, keeping up his attacking form from last year at Villa and is improving defensively every month.

I was thinking 'Nice One Kyle' too...

But ow's about; "I'D WALKER MILLION MILES, FOR ONE OF YER GOALS,
KYLE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALKAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

BTW, WTF happened to the site (oh, and today?)

Ive said it for months now: Corluka>Walker

Its a shame the initial thread in the old forum is gone.

Corluka is better in every aspect other than pace, the past few games have proved this.

As soon as we loan him out he gets two assists in his first two games, including one against Barcelona.

His crossing wouldve been useful today, Walker is not ready for big competition yet.

Such a shame.

Respect for Walker

From his twitter:

Kyle Walker ‏ @kyle28walker
I hold my hands up... Bad day at the office for me

Fair play to come out with it. Wish he'd work on his crossing every time he goes to cross he pushes the ball slightly towards the touch line so he's almost crossing blind. Have a look you'll see what I mean.

he has played an extraordinary amount of football for his age/first season in our first team.
clearly he could do with a break, but has hardly ever got one, even from cup matches...and with no back-up available, doesn't look like he will get one...

People slagging Walker off are just utterly insane with no understanding of football. What i hate most about the internet are keyboard warriors who spout back, saying whatever the want, no consequence. This is his first full season in the premiership, his first season playing for Spurs and has made it into the England team. he has been an incredible right back for us this season; yet every time he has abad game people jump on their soapboxes and launch their attacks.

Sickens me

nice guy but a bit like ekotto on the other side could do with a break from time to time

often when youngsters come into a team they do well then fall back a bit i remember richards did the same thing, he is good and would be good for years to come but he needs a break, i would let livermore into the right back slot for a few games.

He has come on massively this year, and is very much still learning. Was poor for the goal today, and his final third distribution too inconsistent (I always get impression he cannot make up his mind what to do) but these are working points for a player who has generally done extremely well. Needs a rest though.

Back