• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker-Peters

his 5ft 9in frame leaping high against the Saudi Sportswashing Machine striker
Having met him, I think that he must have been wearing high heels when they arrived at this height. I would put him a couple of inches shorter than that.

Seems likely KWP will play against Cheatski, as full back or wing back.
Seems likely Cheatski will be mega-pumped up to show they are better than last week and their fans hate us and it is Wembley... it is going to be a massive, massive, MASSIVE* test for KWP against the Cheats, could make or break him.

*(copyright Steff)

Seems likely KWP will play against Cheatski, as full back or wing back.
Seems likely Cheatski will be mega-pumped up to show they are better than last week and their fans hate us and it is Wembley... it is going to be a massive, massive, MASSIVE* test for KWP against the Cheats, could make or break him.

*(copyright Steff)

Not sure about that ...

Could easily see us take KWP out of the firing line, move Dier out to RB, play Wanyama, and swap Son for Sissoko. That to me is the most likely starting lineup against Cheat$ki.

Play KWP the following week (Burnley?) or by then Trippier will be back and let KWP play cups.

Not sure about that ...

Could easily see us take KWP out of the firing line, move Dier out to RB, play Wanyama, and swap Son for Sissoko. That to me is the most likely starting lineup against Cheat$ki.

Play KWP the following week (Burnley?) or by then Trippier will be back and let KWP play cups.

Poch gave Winks his debut against Arsenal, he's not scared of playing young players in big games.

a strong temperament is critical at this level..seems to me he has it. bodes well for tottenham. very happy for the lad.

I'd play him

Agree. If Trippier isnt fit then KWP plays. If Trippier is fit, then in my mind KT plays given he's the senior player and KWP has, after all, only had one good performance (out of 1) - its not as if he's had two months of solid back to back performances.

Would love to know whether Poch's mind is made up about the need for another RB or whether if KWP puts in two solid performances over the next two weekends his view could be changed

Back