• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kieran Trippier

I think thats more because of the deficiencies in midfield myself.

I dont argue, Walker is a better defender than Trippier. I just havent once this season watched a game and thought "I wish Walker was there...".

Not once. I dont miss him at all.

I think thats more because of the deficiencies in midfield myself.

I dont argue, Walker is a better defender than Trippier. I just havent once this season watched a game and thought "I wish Walker was there...".

Not once. I dont miss him at all.

You may not miss him but the team certainly has - never more than last weekend as Sane had the freedom of our right side down which to rip us apart.

You think maybe had we Dier or Wanyama sitting in midfield and covering behind the advancing full back, just like last season, that might have made a difference?

Or, to flip it, you think Walker without that cover would have fared much better? He would have been just as exposed, caught out just as much. Though he would also have recovered better, such is a strength of his, Im still not convinced it would have changed much.

If only Moaninho was so classy in post-match interviews as Dyche!

DSE-7NyXcAUGRWy.jpg

The season is not over if they have a drink, but then again the season is not over for them to fully enjoy a drink.

Professionals shouldn't drink in my opinion for health reasons for not always being in optimal condition... even on "recovery" days.

Aren't we missing the more important question here? What the fudge is Dele wearing?
May he was the worst trainer and that's his punishment, you know the old lumberjack jacket covered in shaving foam with special needs zips punishment...
His only saving grace is at least he isn't wearing a baseball cap, indoors

Back