• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kieran Trippier

Let's not forget, Walker's crossing has been pretty good this season. He is the defender with the most assists in the league and is level with the likes of Ozil, Hazard and Alli.

I do feel for Trippier, he's been with us for a year and a half and is clearly never going to be first choice but could easily start for most teams outside the top 6. I'd like to have seen him given a bit more of a chance especially in games against teams that like to park the bus. Perhaps we'd do well to substitute him on in other games where we're defending a lead and want a bit more defensive cover on the flanks.

If he does look to leave in the summer you can hardly blame him TBH.

Very good game against a poor side, he is nowhere near as good as Walker and as others have said against the weaker sides he stands out.

For me thats what you wan't from your players, be better than what we play against, many times players who played week in week out let their standards slip against Watfords, so Trippier done what I would want from him in our modern set up, and I applaud him for it

For me thats what you wan't from your players, be better than what we play against, many times players who played week in week out let their standards slip against Watfords, so Trippier done what I would want from him in our modern set up, and I applaud him for it

I feel the same way, i am not having a go at him at all as i think he is a very good player and as a back up to Walker is probably the best we could get.

When we play sh!t teams and we hardly have to defend and our RB/ RWB is constantly in a position to deliver, trippier is a better option than Walker.

And that is not a slight on Walker. Walker is tremendous. It is just that our game is so finely tuned that all we need sometimes is a crossing machine.

I can keep watching him crossing all day long.

The cross that nearly reached Kane's head was brilliant too.

1 goal and 4 assists from his 4 appearances against Watford

I love him he is a great kid and hope we can rest Walker a bit more, particularly in league matches when we play the group stages of the champs league. We want the all action walker for those matches and Tripper is good enough for prem matches.

I think with Rose out, Poch maybe thinking of holding Walker back, keeping him out of the 'easy' games just to protect him for the bigguns we got coming up.

We'd all want at least one of our two 1st choice FB ready for them.?

When we play sh!t teams and we hardly have to defend and our RB/ RWB is constantly in a position to deliver, trippier is a better option than Walker.

And that is not a slight on Walker. Walker is tremendous. It is just that our game is so finely tuned that all we need sometimes is a crossing machine.

I like this lots!!...he also just seams like a very nice but hard driven lad.

Back