• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kevin Wimmer

When he came in last season we were IMO even better defensively and that's saying something considering how good we were

But this season Verts has earned the shirt and has been outstanding for me
Agreed I was a verts detractor but he has been one of the reason we have maintained an excellent defensive record despite Alderweireld being absent. Based on last season I do think Wimmer is an excellent defender and I hope he gets more opportunities in the cup games.

I think he is a better player, better positional sense and more confident. Verts is not a natural leader and he should be at his stage in his career. Their other attributes are very similar in timing of tackles and stuff etc. I think Wimmer should be ahead in the pecking order.
If he stays I can see him taking over from Verts in a couple of years. I think at this point that Vert's experience makes him better despite his hideous body language.

I think he is a better player, better positional sense and more confident. Verts is not a natural leader and he should be at his stage in his career. Their other attributes are very similar in timing of tackles and stuff etc. I think Wimmer should be ahead in the pecking order.
Thanks.

I think that it is pretty clear that Poch does not see WImmer and Toby as a viable partnership at this stage.

One man's harsh is another man's sexy. Back in a couple of shakes...

Take these with you and make @Danishfurniturelover's new year

10764011_1_640x640.jpg

sy_Silky-Soft-Opaque-40-Denier-Opaque-Tights.jpg

web_camera_PNG7982.png

I'm impressed with Wimmer's ability to step in and perform without much match fitness. Both last season and this one he's preformed at a high level without needing time to get up to speed. Particularly impressive from someone as young as him. And he's done that playing both in a back four and a back three.

Will have to be patient with Verts ahead of him, but he has both ability and potential.

He did make a lot of silly errors and last ditch tackles last season though due to be out of position but generally he's a good player. I'd like to have seen him play a few more games when Toby was out. He'll certainly play against Villa then we'll have to see after that.

Back