• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Mata

I think its gone tits up the Chelsea master plan. Honestly thought they were going to buy Falco with the money.

Mata behind Van Persie and Rooney will score goals for fun. Chelsea may have ruined our CL qualification again, ****s.

if Chelsea wanted Falcao they could afford him with or without the Mata money, it's a rounding error to Roman

There's a career that is yet to flourish as it could have done.
Though accompanied by a crushingly heavy bank balance

I think a lot of Spurs fans rate Marin far higher than anyone else because he had the performance of his life against us in the UEFA cup about 3.5 years ago.

Mata behind Van Persie and Rooney will score goals for fun. Chelsea may have ruined our CL qualification again, ****s.

They've still got two crocks at the back and a classic Tottenham-esque soft-centred midfield. In fact overall they resemble quite a classic Tottenham side.

I don't see what's in it for Mata.

I get that he needs games before the world cup, but surely he can see that Man U is on a downward trajectory, and the atmosphere around the club is so negative - who knows where they will end up? He's still young and could play for just about any team in Europe and improve them. PSG, Barca, Bayern, Juve are all far better prospects where he could fit in.

it's united, yes it's a poor year, but they won't be down for long, they'll buy a lot of new faces in the summer and I expect they'll build the team around him

add a new cb, baines, cabaye and a wide out and they are back in business

it's united, yes it's a poor year, but they won't be down for long, they'll buy a lot of new faces in the summer and I expect they'll build the team around him

add a new cb, baines, cabaye and a wide out and they are back in business

So they are four players (plus Mata) away from being back in business? Doesn't sound like a good prospect to me. It remains to be seen whether the Glazers would countenance that level of expenditure anyway.

Was never on for us and if it wasn't for the fact Chelsea didn't have another match against UTD this season he'd still be sitting on the bench at the bridge. Just be glad we have already played them twice and have a head start.

Best player in the Prem last year. Can't believe the way Mourinho has treated him really. Pathetic.

Hope he has every bit of success at Man Utd to be honest whilst Chelsea suffer.

Back