• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Foyth

Think he could do well in a 3. Or maybe even as a full back. He's not bad as a CB, but has something to offer on the ball going forward.

fudging hell, come on here will you and call him a sl*t, bet you dont even know him yet your happy to call him a sl*t

I dont know about some of you lot.

errr....I replied to the photo of all the team celebrating with him after his goal and I said that he seems like a popular guy.

Why the abuse?

So pleased for him tonight. There were a few shaky moments early on but he didn’t let those moments faze him. His confidence grew and he defended well as the progressed. Pounced well on the loose ball for the goal and his joy at scoring was great to see.
A casual observer could be forgiven for thinking his full name was “Foyth who conceded two penalties”, given the commentators’ ad nauseum repetition of that ‘fact’.
He’s proving to be a very good prospect. Young Player of the season in the making if he continues to get game time, methinks.

To think Chris Armstrong scored more goals for us than Dimitar Berbatov. Having said that, the treatment Armo got by some of our fans at times was a disgrace. The season when Teddy and Armo went riot (95-96) was probably the first season I really followed us closely. It was special, even though we weren't that special. They'll always have a place in my heart as a good striker partnership. I remember especially well that 2-1 win over scum that season, one goal each!

I am in total disbelief that he only joined last summer - I could have sworn he has been around for longer?! I thought another season or two!

I wish the media would stop going on about those two penalties he conceded at Wolves and make out like he’s come back from the dead. He quite clearly looked decent against Wolves regardless....

Looking at the comments by Pochettino, Foyth and his teammates (e.g. Alli) they are turning the two penalties into a positive, as if it was an important turning point in his development. Hopefully he doesn't concede another soon.

To think Chris Armstrong scored more goals for us than Dimitar Berbatov. Having said that, the treatment Armo got by some of our fans at times was a disgrace. The season when Teddy and Armo went riot (95-96) was probably the first season I really followed us closely. It was special, even though we weren't that special. They'll always have a place in my heart as a good striker partnership. I remember especially well that 2-1 win over scum that season, one goal each!

I love that goal by Armstrong in the derby to cap the comeback from 0-1 down.

Beautiful classic teddy reverse pass to Armstrong who original Ronaldo esque, skipped past that gimp bould and smashed it low and hard into the far corner past seaman. Can see the divide between home and away fans very clearly behind the goal back in them days and needless to say we gave it to the traveling nomads! Armstrong also gave it to them during his celebration, driving them mental haha!

I've searched long and hard for highlights of that derby win many a time on YouTube and whilst nearly every derby win going back yonks is on their, this one isn't.

The best I have ever managed to find is very brief poor quality highlights of the game, as part of either sides season review on YouTube.

Wish someone would upload it!

Back