• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Foyth

Excites me that a club like PSG were after him also to kind of understand his potential.

Goodluck to him and I'm sure Poch knows why he has been bought.

Wimmer out for 15 mil and this kid in at a profit to replace him makes sense. Wimmer was not content to play back up and didn't show the aptitude to become a more regular starter. This lad will work hard and push the incumbents to earn his chance.

Looks like he has what it takes for a windy wet one in Stoke.

Nothing official yet? You'd think reading the sports press he'd already been here a week.

I don't care if it's a bank holiday, I need my transfer fix.

Nothing official yet? You'd think reading the sports press he'd already been here a week.

I don't care if it's a bank holiday, I need my transfer fix.

hahaha .. give the man his crack ..

Young Argentine CB, Poch will certainly help him out, hopefully Lamela can big brother him a little as well.

I think it's more Foyth to replace 2CV, while Sanchez has replaced Wimmer

Hard to imagine the loan left a 2CV (Deux Chevaux?)
2cv.png
shaped hole in our defence.

More like Sanchez was brought in as a wake-up call to the tattooed love boys who were sleeping together on the right side of the backline in the 92nd minute against Burnley.

Tottenham Set To Complete £32m Double Swoop After Star Confirms Move

i

Tottenham are set to wrap-up a double swoop for Serge Aurier and Juan Foyth after the young centre-back confirmed he’s heading to north London, according to ESPN.

Foyth has been with Estudiantes his entire career having joined the clubs youth ranks and has progressed through the system to become a first team regular.

The 19-year-old caught the eye of several top European clubs, including Spurs, after playing a starring role for Argentina at the under-20 World Cup earlier in the summer.

Tottenham emerged as the front-runners to secure his signature and Foyth has now confirmed that he’s decided to join the north London outfit following a conversation with Mauricio Pochettino.

The young defender is quoted by ESPN as saying:

“It’s a club that bets on the young and I think I’m going to have a chance to play,”

“I also spoke with Mauricio Pochettino and I liked what he said. It’s what helped me decide that Tottenham was the right place to continue my career.

“He told me to go, train and, if I deserved it, that I would play. He also told me what the club was like and what his work ethic was.”

“The greatest dream of every footballer is to play in the Argentine national team. But I don’t want to think about that now, but to settle at Tottenham,”

Foyth is predominantly a central defender but he’s also capable of playing in midfield and ESPNclaim he’s set to join Spurs in a deal worth in the region of £9m before the window slams shut.

Doesn't he mean in that Foyth replaces CCV as youth CB and Sanchez replaces Wimmer as the #3? I don't think it's meant to be mean more about who filled what role within the squad.

Back