• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Josh Onomah

That story has no foundation considering Liverpool have agreed a deal for over £50m for a central midfielder from the continent.

The one at Red Bull Leipzig? He is not a defensive midfielder. More box to box from what ive seen. Triffic player

Wanyama would be just another ex Saints player at Liverpool;)

The one at Red Bull Leipzig? He is not a defensive midfielder. More box to box from what ive seen. Triffic player

Wanyama would be just another ex Saints player at Liverpool;)

Keita is very much a box to box player

He will also be suspended for half a season the way he plays

This could his season to shine. Way our central midfield is shaping up with Winks, Dembele, Wanyama all carrying injuries and Dier entering a new season after only two weeks rest. He hasn't featured much in pre season from what I've seen. Anyone know if he's back at the club?

This could his season to shine. Way our central midfield is shaping up with Winks, Dembele, Wanyama all carrying injuries and Dier entering a new season after only two weeks rest. He hasn't featured much in pre season from what I've seen. Anyone know if he's back at the club?
Yeah, he’s got an injury.

I did read something the other day that Poch was not keen to send him out on another loan due to the number of injuries we have at the moment. If that means he does get an opportunity, I hope he is able to seize it and, as you say, shine.

The talk was that he has been carrying an injury for the last 3 months of the season and is still getting over it.

Anyone able to confirm if he's got over it?

It’s fine saying he can come in because some of our CMs are injured, but he’s injured too:D Id be shocked if we don’t sign at least one CM....

Bloody physio room making up their stats. World cup players at other clubs listed as out due to "fitness" yet ours aren't mentioned.

If we add that in then our real "injury" number is actually 14.

NB: Lamela is injured so likely 15

Terrible timing for JoshO

He couldn't get a look in at Spurs, went out on loan and did OK in the big boys league of the Championship

Could have starred in pre-season games against Barca and Milan... instead he gets injured and watches not only Amos, not only Skipp, but even Marsh get a load of game time and press coverage in his place. Must be gutting for him. A huge moment for him, sliding doors and all that. Foyth too, a huge opportunity to get a foot in the revolving door.

Josh Onomah has joined @swfc on loan for the remainder of the 2018/19 season.
Connor Ogilvie has joined @TheGillsFC on loan until 31 December.
Marcus Edwards has joined Dutch Eredivisie side @excelsiorrdam on loan until the end of the season.

Good luck to all

Theres never been anything to suggest Poch rates him, ever since he had a look at him for few games he played as sub near the beginning of Pochs tenure. For the last couple of seasons hes been looked to be loaned out and seems to be on good authority our opening bid for Grealish was a couple of million pounds plus Onomah.....

Interesting move, lower profile than Villa, and less chance of success - but equally high expectations.

SW have been there/there abouts with the play offs for years now, and really want to push on (and up).

They have a decent squad, and with Bannan playing the AM role (and recent new contract) Im hopeful Onomah will actually get to play CM.

Looks like Skipp is rated highly if we do get rid of Sissy.

And Amos?

Back