• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Just needs to let those eyebrows grow out a bit and he's all set to audition for the villain's role in a new Thunderbirds production.

thunderbirds_uk.the_hood.jpg

I thought in the past when Jose goes grade 1, it means he's imploding?
Ready for war!

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho unveils bold new 'war' haircut
According to reports, the former Chelsea manager high-fived a bald journalist as he finished the press conference.

This isn't the first time the Portuguese has decided to opt for such a dramatic makeover.

JS118824829_Getty-Images-Europe_West-Ham-United-v-Chelsea-Premier-League_trans%2B%2BqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Jose Mourinho sported the short cut while at Chelsea credit: Getty Images
Mourinho first opted for the number three crew-cut at the start of the 2006-7 season, saying it showed his Chelsea side were "ready to go to war."

The unique ritual proved successful as Chelsea went on to win nine of their opening 11 league games.

During the 2012-13 season, the then Chelsea manager admitted he had used Fernando Torres' clippers to cut his hair himself.

“I did it myself. I asked Fernando [Torres] to give me his machine and I did it myself in front of the mirror," said Mourinho.

"It is nice and it is cheap. In a couple of months I will have hair again. Some people can’t do it."

josepep1_trans%2B%2BM37qcIWR9CtrqmiMdQVx7BfOCYufpxLlnk9UkSq3RIc.jpg

Jose Mourinho has previously mocked Pep Guardiola for being bald credit: Reuters
The makeover had the desired effect for the Portuguese as Chelsea went on to win eight of their next 10 Premier League games.

At the height of his La Liga rivalry with Pep Guardiola, the Real Madrid manager mocked the then Barcelona boss for losing his hair.

"When you enjoy what you do, you don't lose your hair, and Guardiola is bald. He doesn't enjoy football," said Mourinho.

Amazing to be talking about the state of of Jose’s hair, rather than the state of our squad...

I believe he’s trying to curry favour with our chairman by doing all in his power to look like Daniel. It’s his belief that this action will increase his chances of bountiful transfer funds in the summer.

Amazing to be talking about the state of of Jose’s hair, rather than the state of our squad...

I believe he’s trying to curry favour with our chairman by doing all in his power to look like Daniel. It’s his belief that this action will increase his chances of bountiful transfer funds in the summer.
I like to bathe in custard. He's clearly just trying to minimise the hair differential between himself and Levy.

Back