• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

I wonder if that's the difference between a great manager and a good one,will Poch have made that decision with Jan ,would Poch just tinkerd and waited til the 70/75th minute as his style was,we seemed to be winning games off the ropes recently,is that down to Jose or just luck??

I wonder if that's the difference between a great manager and a good one,will Poch have made that decision with Jan ,would Poch just tinkerd and waited til the 70/75th minute as his style was,we seemed to be winning games off the ropes recently,is that down to Jose or just luck??

Bit of both i guess, Jose is a winner and he has always done what he believes he needs to do to try and win games. Poch was probably a "nicer " manager is some ways but he never had the killer instinct that Jose has.

Do not get me wrong i loved Poch but for all his good work we never really looked like winners in most of the important games.

Hopefully our new Director of Football will be in place by summer and we’ll make a couple more astute signings who hit the ground running like Bergwijn, so Mourinho has a winning side he can look back upon as fondly as Porto, Madrid and Inter...

I was thinking about this the other day. You'd want them to start soon, or they won't be established enough to have any real impact in the summer.

worried about latest pictures of Mourinho, he has shaved his hair, why a reasonably good looking man with hair shaves it off is beyond me, he looks like an old nutter.

Hair notwithstanding, I really feel he’s tackling a lot of our issues and starting to get them right.

The handling of the youth set up is better (loans, transfers out, new contracts and players moving up). brick loans have been cancelled and new ones arranged swiftly too.

The sales out situation has improved with deadwood starting to leave or be loaned out to prove themselves/increase market value.

The squad is looking stronger and fresher, with a couple of good young purchases, and youth intake adding to the depth and competition.

Lo Celso is firing big time now, and I feel that Sess and Ndombele are on the cusp of following.

Under performing players have been auditioned and given a chance again. Some have stepped up - Dele, Lucas. Some haven’t - Dier, Jan, Rose. But at least we know where we stand now with them.

We’re winning games through sheer tactical nous, pre-planning and flexibility. As actually performances are dreadful. His substitutions are a thing of beauty too.

Hopefully performances will improve once the constant hindrances of key injuries subsides.

Lo Celso is firing big time now, and I feel that Sess and Ndombele are on the cusp of following.

Under performing players have been auditioned and given a chance again - Dele, Lucas. Some haven’t - Dier, Jan, Rose.
Notably, also, Aurier has stepped up, whereas Foyth looks to have completely fluffed his chance - for the time being at any rate. Neither did Jose hesitate to bring back Lloris for Gazzaniga.

Notably, also, Aurier has stepped up, whereas Foyth looks to have completely fluffed his chance - for the time being at any rate. Neither did Jose hesitate to bring back Lloris for Gazzaniga.
Foyth clearly has talent but keeps on making errors whilst Tanganga has slotted straight into the first team like a seasoned pro. With Davies back in training I wonder whether Foyth will get many more opportunities or will Mourinho ship him out in the summer, on loan at very least.

He's been all over the place since he has been back on the sauce.
Just trying to keep his name relevant in the press. He has become quite a sad character.

Last edited:
Foyth clearly has talent but keeps on making errors whilst Tanganga has slotted straight into the first team like a seasoned pro. With Davies back in training I wonder whether Foyth will get many more opportunities or will Mourinho ship him out in the summer, on loan at very least.
Yeah but I'm hoping Jose has not given up on him. Like you say he has talent but Aurier has also made errors and come through it, so let's see what happens.

Back