• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

If he can get the best out of

Winks
Le Celso
Ndombele
Gedson
Sessegnon and Tanganga we could really be in for some exciting times with a very young and promising team.

Big if though.

Pochettinho was a passive character and some players are still in that frame of mind. He was 'their favourite teacher' and they miss him, I would have thought, the 'new guy' has a big job on to get them back at it. it could take another 18 months before we see any REAL improvement.

“A passive character”? I see. So “passive” that he oversaw a revolution at the club, survived being sacked by Levy early on, turfed out wasters early on and managed to make us a regular CL club.
Yeah. “Passive” stuff indeed...

If he can get the best out of

Winks
Le Celso
Ndombele
Gedson
Sessegnon and Tanganga we could really be in for some exciting times with a very young and promising team.

Big if though.

Agreed. Don't think there'll be any issue with the ambition or effort from Tanganga, Gedson, Sessegnon or Lo Celso. They are all young and eager to establish themselves. These are the guys who will run through walls for Jose - or any manager, for that matter. They all have a high ceiling to rise to.

Winks really needs to get his focus back and re-calibrate what he wants to be as a player. He has established himself as a decent player but does he have more to offer? We know where the floor is, but have no idea yet how high his ceiling can be.

Ndombele is the biggest question mark. Does he have the balls and the grit to handle the physical challenge of the PL. If he can find a way to cope with all the hurly-burly and hectic pace, he's got the potential to provide the greatest return.

I didn't want Poch sacked. Technically he isn't is he? He's still under contract, and anyone wanting to employ him has to speak to Don Levy? This means, in theory, we could ask him to resume his work! Of course, that is a pipe dream.

I didn't want Poch sacked but I can see light at the end of the tunnel with Mourinho. Poch was an exceptional man-manager, and this is still largely his team. Mourinho brings fresh qualities and we lose others with Poch. Although the results haven't been great, there are sufficient signs for me to remain positive about Mourinho.

I think over the last couple of games we can see a improvement, its nowhere good enough but always said/thought that Jose had a BIG job on his hands to change the way the team had got sterile.

It is striking to me how much of that appears to revolve around having Tanganga in the side. I think Mourinho needs to give Parrot some minutes personally, but one thing I don’t know is if Parrot has “an entourage” around him? Tanganga most certainly does not appear to (he is also older I know)...

It is striking to me how much of that appears to revolve around having Tanganga in the side. I think Mourinho needs to give Parrot some minutes personally, but one thing I don’t know is if Parrot has “an entourage” around him? Tanganga most certainly does not appear to (he is also older I know)...

It has helped the way Tanganga has performed ( said elsewhere i can not remember a youngster coming into the side and looking so composed), he will have is ups and downs for sure but i think he will be a major asset to us going forward. As for Parrott i am always wary about 17 year old kids being blown up to be a option for us now, he may be the real deal but putting too much expectation on him is not going to do him any favours ( imo).

I quite enjoy the transcript from the pressers. Not much in there but a few bits about players issues batted away, some positive news on Ndombele, reality check on Parrott and unsurprisingly no transfer gossip!
Also noted how he’s keeping track of his personal achievements with our away win and clean sheet under his tenure!
https://www.football.london/tottenh...ourinho-rose-parrott-cavani-ndombele-17605168

That's what Jose does though - shameless self promoter. If he got sacked in the morning, he'd say those were the greatest achievements of his career and no other manager could have gotten them.

Some good answers in there particularly on Son and encouraging on Ndombele.

Love it that he is focused on results.
Not just saying this is a year in transition, but you can see that he is thinking through the whole transition with short and long term issues, and still intending for maximum points. That's a winning mentality right there.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

That's what Jose does though - shameless self promoter. If he got sacked in the morning, he'd say those were the greatest achievements of his career and no other manager could have gotten them.

Some good answers in there particularly on Son and encouraging on Ndombele.

That is what team managers do. Celebrate small victories. I do exactly that with my team. It helps build a winning mentality.

What is irritating me now is the notion of senior players saying Jose's tactics are outdated. I am wondering who are the idiots - From all indications, it is the players that have been the problem with Spurs performance under both Jose and Poch.

That is what team managers do. Celebrate small victories. I do exactly that with my team. It helps build a winning meteorology.

What is irritating me now is the notion of senior players saying Jose's tactics are outdated. I am wondering who are the idiots - From all indications, it is the players that have been the problem with Spurs performance under both Jose and Poch.

The same players that moaned about mopos tactics and training - rodents.

They really have achieved nothing in the bigger picture.

As someone elsewhere wrote, the piece came from a journo who has been a constant anti Jose campaigner.

Coincidentally he is also the same journo that gave us all the Danny Rose gossip.

2+2 = Danny Rose has leaked this because he's not happy. The same Danny Rose who has earlier this season said he's walking on a free when his contract ends.

As someone elsewhere wrote, the piece came from a journo who has been a constant anti Jose campaigner.

Coincidentally he is also the same journo that gave us all the Danny Rose gossip.

2+2 = Danny Rose has leaked this because he's not happy. The same Danny Rose who has earlier this season said he's walking on a free when his contract ends.
Because Levy told him that he wasn't going to get a new contract.

Back