• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

WTF are we doing out on the common in full view of the public.?

If our manager + players can't follow the rules.......I hope I'm not considered as one who is oooooverly prone to knee jerks (not Spurs related anyways) but it'd be great if we could stop making ourselves look like a fudging joke in a variety of different ways! It's like we're really trying to put the PR team through their paces at the minute.

I don't really care about football PR at the minute, the most important thing is the players staying healthy, they should be exercising and training, but they should be isolating too.

I don't really care about football PR at the minute, the most important thing is the players staying healthy, they should be exercising and training, but they should be isolating too.

They can isolate when at home. I really don't see they had to stop coming to the training ground as long as they went straight home again. In fact, it would probably be best if someone got the virus now and spread it to the rest of the team while football is on hold. Get that immunity sorted.

They can isolate when at home. I really don't see they had to stop coming to the training ground as long as they went straight home again. In fact, it would probably be best if someone got the virus now and spread it to the rest of the team while football is on hold. Get that immunity sorted.

Better they don’t get it at all imo, it’s not a given they’d all be able to fight it off.

More evidence that the more money you have the more you think you are exceptional and the rules dont apply to you.

I've said before in the this thread that Mourinho has a history of not giving two fudges about player health and welfare.
He will make you play through injury against advice, he will bring you back too early, he will publicly shame you into playing.
He will go to war with his own medical team.
And now he will flout the law and put your health and your family's health in danger.

More evidence that the more money you have the more you think you are exceptional and the rules dont apply to you.

I've said before in the this thread that Mourinho has a history of not giving two fudges about player health and welfare.
He will make you play through injury against advice, he will bring you back too early, he will publicly shame you into playing.
He will go to war with his own medical team.
And now he will flout the law and put your health and your family's health in danger.

He does whatever he does to win football games. More to benefit his own reputation but the club wins if what he does is successful.

That's the sort of bloody minded winning mentality lots of our fans have bemoaned us not having for decades.

Agree with the post above about it indicating that what seemed a very broken relationship is far from beyond repair.

Is there actually any proof that getting it once means you are immune from getting it again?

Is there actually any proof that getting it once means you are immune from getting it again?

From an interview I heard a few days ago, the expectation is that once a person has had the virus and their body has produced the anti-bodies to fight the virus, those anti-bodies will remain active for a period of time, giving some degree of immunity. However whether that immunity lasts a few months, a year, a lifetime etc. is currently unknown. Long enough for a vaccine to be produced would be the hope.
I suppose there are behaviours and patterns from the already known corona viruses which can be used as indicators?

From an interview I heard a few days ago, the expectation is that once a person has had the virus and their body has produced the anti-bodies to fight the virus, those anti-bodies will remain active for a period of time, giving some degree of immunity. However whether that immunity lasts a few months, a year, a lifetime etc. is currently unknown. Long enough for a vaccine to be produced would be the hope.
I suppose there are behaviours and patterns from the already known corona viruses which can be used as indicators?
That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. All a vaccine does is trigger the body to make antibodies - if a person cannot create antibodies for the virus, the vaccine can't trigger that.

</layman>

Back