• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jogging clams

i hate the way some joggers think they can just run into people on the pavement it's not a running track you dumb fudges!

Still this is particularly disgraceful, hope he breaks his kneecaps and catches aids through anal rape while in prison!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...-cctv-of-jogger-pushing-woman-in-front-of-bus

Could not agree more i hope they find out who he is. having said that i would also say the same thing about those dingdongheads who walk around texting/messaging on their fudging phones and not watching where their going.

I have to admit if I see a taco jogger or a phone walker I will not deviate my path at all - and I'm 6"3 with solid shoulders.
It's actually quite fun.
I will allow them to break my stride by half a step IF they react in time realising their mistake. Otherwise it's BAM

As far as the video goes, I'm guessing that will be attempted manslaughter

I have to admit if I see a taco jogger or a phone walker I will not deviate my path at all - and I'm 6"3 with solid shoulders.
It's actually quite fun.
I will allow them to break my stride by half a step IF they react in time realising their mistake. Otherwise it's BAM

As far as the video goes, I'm guessing that will be attempted manslaughter

Man after my own heart.

F*cking cyclists.

On my way home tonight there was a stream of ars.eholes in lycra at regularly spaced intervals trying to make it to a lay-by so someone could take their time, then hold them upright and start them off like Dave Brailsford in a velodrome... like they were about to enter the Tour de France rather than dingdonging around in Oxfordshire traffic trying not to get smashed #accidentally

I have tried jogging on pavements but it hurts my Achilles to much which is actually quite inflamed, if people are serious about jogging they really should be doing it on a treadmill because it is far better for your body.

I have pretty much rules it out and in my fitness regime owes more to swimming now, I am having to learn to swim properly with mouth out of water rather then just popping my head up like when I take my lad out for a swim.

I just don't get why anyone would run in crowded areas when they could head to the countryside/woods and be completely alone.

So much better. Or at least find a bloody park.

I just don't get why anyone would run in crowded areas when they could head to the countryside/woods and be completely alone.

If nobody sees you exercise, have you actually exercised? By exercise I mean show off your brand new training gear and music player.

I always wonder if jogging in a city/town is counterproductive, must breathe in a lot of crap.

That's my excuse anyway.

If nobody sees you exercise, have you actually exercised? By exercise I mean show off your brand new training gear and music player.

Ankomst interesting question. That's what sosial media is about, I guess.

F*cking cyclists.

On my way home tonight there was a body of running water of ars.eholes in lycra at regularly spaced intervals trying to make it to a lay-by so someone could take their time, then hold them upright and start them off like Dave Brailsford in a velodrome... like they were about to enter the Tour de France rather than dingdonging around in Oxfordshire traffic trying not to get smashed #accidentally
Why are so many of them full kit tossers?

They're always really fudging angry people too. When I overtake I always give them at least a bicycle's width plus an inch or so but they seem to get really upset.

10/15 years ago all the craze for mid life fitness fanatics was golf....people used to drop that in in a conersation on what club there in and what handicap they've got...blah blah....now its cycling and triathlons. What gets my goat ive played sport and kept fit through out my life,just got on with it, gone for runs,cycled,played football etc......now you've got these people whove done feck all most of their life,sat on their arses,haven't been on a bike since they were 12 years old....then had a check up with their doc and said you better do something and before you can say chris froome, bought £800 bike,got all the lycra you can throw a water bottle at and treat all the roads like they belong to them...cycling two a breast...going 90 on public footpaths....

That woman was very lucky not to die there. Great reactions by the driver.

They should throw the book at that fudger.

Insane reactions from the bus driver, he should get a medal for that. Not sure how fast he was going, but that was some ninja skills on show.

Why the hell did he push her though? He's got a ton of space to just pass her.

10/15 years ago all the craze for mid life fitness fanatics was golf....people used to drop that in in a conersation on what club there in and what handicap they've got...blah blah....now its cycling and triathlons. What gets my goat ive played sport and kept fit through out my life,just got on with it, gone for runs,cycled,played football etc......now you've got these people whove done feck all most of their life,sat on their arses,haven't been on a bike since they were 12 years old....then had a check up with their doc and said you better do something and before you can say chris froome, bought £800 bike,got all the lycra you can throw a water bottle at and treat all the roads like they belong to them...cycling two a breast...going 90 on public footpaths....

Haha, yes. And you haven't been biking unless you've used a bloody app to track your entire journey! :p

Also, not sure how it is in England, but in Norway the latest craze is going trekking in the mountains (it's coloquially called "topptur", which basically just means getting to the top of a mountain by trekking, not by climbing). People have done this for hundreds of years, of course, but now you're a bit of an idiot unless you have a few names of mountain tops you've toppled to drop in every conversation. You're an even bigger idiot if you've been in the mountains but haven't gone on top of a specific mountain and taken a selfie of yourself there that you've put on Instagram along with the name of said mountain.

Sheeeeple.

Insane reactions from the bus driver, he should get a medal for that. Not sure how fast he was going, but that was some ninja skills on show.

Why the hell did he push her though? He's got a ton of space to just pass her.
Cos he's a clam.

Back