• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jimmy Greaves MBE

I was very upset when my namesake passed, but I will really be wracked by sadness when Jimmy's time comes. Let's hope he has plenty of years to come and the club honours him. I would name the stadium after him, but clearly that will not happen, but what about an end?

My Grandfather in his role as the representative of the Edmonton Schools Football Association drove Jimmy to his trial at Spurs!

He really was the greatest at what he did, he would outscore anyone in todays team with the chances we create.

Spot on, if we put away more chance we would be walking away with the league, the defence gets all the blame but it's the conversion rate that doing us.

Might be interest to those of you who reside in Herts...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JIMMY-GR...2-People-4-GREAVES-THE-MOVIE-66-/113982069780

BT Sport have made a movie to celebrate Jimmy’s life.
We are having a premier on 20th Feb 2020 (Jimmy’s 80th birthday) at Stevenage FC.
Attendees so far include Pat Jennings, Ossie Ardiles and Micky Hazard. There will be more and I will interview them onstage before or after the film is shown.
All proceeds to THE JIMMY GREAVES FOUNDATION.

Back