• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jimmy Greaves MBE

Legend. Went to see him a few Christmas’s ago, and it turned out to be not long before he sadly suffered the stroke.
Pleasure to hear him speak, but was actually quite sad as he really opened up about leaving Spurs and it was obvious how cut up about it he still was all these years on. :-(

Legend. Went to see him a few Christmas’s ago, and it turned out to be not long before he sadly suffered the stroke.
Pleasure to hear him speak, but was actually quite sad as he really opened up about leaving Spurs and it was obvious how cut up about it he still was all these years on. :-(
Same when I saw him.

Went to see him with my grandfather and it was one of the last things we did together. Greaves was a hero of his and he was made up getting to hear him talk and reminisce like that.

but was actually quite sad as he really opened up about leaving Spurs and it was obvious how cut up about it he still was all these years on. :-(
It broke his heart to leave Spurs, it broke my dads when he left too

It broke his heart to leave Spurs, it broke my dads when he left too

Same here, i love the guy and instead of watching Peters make his debue for us i actually went to see Jimmy make his for W-Ham at Maine Rd, he did what he usually did and scored twice.

I hope he’s well enough to visit the new WHL for a game and there is some form of tribute to him befitting our all time top scorer.

But it's a fair point. One of Britain's most iconic players ever.

Needs to be done now whilst he can still get to the palace to enjoy his moment.

More should be done to help the family. On the honors system, not being British, it's not my place to comment.But I like to feel Harry got awarded for winning the golden boot at the worlds biggest sporting event against the creme de la creme of strikers whom also had a shot at it.

Back