• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Javier Pastore

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a fire sale at PSG due to their need to meet FFP targets

We have a current working relationship with PSG re Aurier

Pastore has been pushed down the pecking order by the arrivals of Neymar and Mbappe

He's a hardworking, quick, intelligent creative AM

This year's vdV or Son?

Is there a difference, other than the level of your English?

But no, complete speculation. He's just someone who fits the profile who is currently without a chair.
What has my level of English got to do with the question?

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Theres a @Hotspur_related tweet on TFC saying we have been offered Mora and di Maria. Most likely nonsense but it does support the idea PSG could well be bargain central this summer.

I do love watching Pastore play. He such an elegant stylish player, but he's always been just a nearly man for me. Nearly a top player, nearly makes a wonderful pass or nearly scores a worldie. His end product is lacking and that's why he is bit part layer at PSG IMO. A talented but ultimately frustrating individual (old spurs!!).

I do love watching Pastore play. He such an elegant stylish player, but he's always been just a nearly man for me. Nearly a top player, nearly makes a wonderful pass or nearly scores a worldie. His end product is lacking and that's why he is bit part layer at PSG IMO. A talented but ultimately frustrating individual (old spurs!!).

Like might have been said of van der Vaart in 2010 perhaps?

Ah love squeaky bum time of transfer window. Plenty of threads opened speculatively naming players we should sign that never ever happen.Keep them coming....

Ah love squeaky bum time of transfer window. Plenty of threads opened speculatively naming players we should sign that never ever happen.Keep them coming....

There wasn't a Son thread until he'd signed. With fair regularity our real targets are completely off radar

Theres a @Hotspur_related tweet on TFC saying we have been offered Mora and di Maria. Most likely nonsense but it does support the idea PSG could well be bargain central this summer.

The club may we be bargain central but the same can't be said for the player's wage demands. I read somewhere recently that after Neymar, Di Maria is their next highest paid player on something like 300k a week.

The club may we be bargain central but the same can't be said for the player's wage demands. I read somewhere recently that after Neymar, Di Maria is their next highest paid player on something like 300k a week.

Pastore reportedly is on €100,000; so less than Kane and Lloris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back